Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White Objects To Headline, Interacts With Fans Online

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

bigrand826

MMA Regular

bigrand826 Avatar

Career:833-506
Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by Manak

Posted by george112

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by george112

...If you put on good cards and run your company right then people won't talk shit...

I wholeheartedly disagree. People will still talk shit.

I should have clarified. I literally don't mean everybody

What I meant was it wouldn't have come to the point for Dana to hop on a forum and talk shit to fans. Why do people think that's ok?

A big problem lately has been a large influx of injuries. It culminating with a canceled 151. Like I said if Dana would have gone into damage control correctly he wouldnt be having to deal with the amount of shit talking there is now. He said it himself 12 years without a cancelled show and now there was one and now people are talking shit. Deal. Should have put on a better card.

sports will always have haters and a lot of them, not saying you are one. just look at the top teams and athletes in different sports. people love to hate them. I can understand hating teams because of rivalries. go around and ask people why they hate the yankees, most will say "they always win and have to much money i hate front runners like them". yankees are one of the most profitable and winningest franchise in the world yet people hate them for that exact reason. it is sports, people will talk shit for no reason sometimes without looking at the bigger picture.

That makes sense.

But that's not why the UFC is getting hated on especially bad right now. Their success is a totally seperate topic.

I know exactly what your saying though

Yeah, I get the point, but I don't really equate the two. A team's success is hated on more because the hater likes some other team. Alright, I guess I see the connection... a UFC/Dana hater could hate on them because they like Bellator, XFC, Legacy, Titan, etc. I don't see it that way though, but I also don't consider myself a hater. Maybe I am in some people's eyes, though.

Post #16   9/17/12 9:55:57AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by george112

...If you put on good cards and run your company right then people won't talk shit...

I wholeheartedly disagree. People will still talk shit.

if this were true no one would have debated fedor was P4P but people just bitch

Post #17   9/17/12 10:54:29AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2