Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson hurt, forced out of UFC 153 co-main event vs. Glover Teixeira

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by cowcatcher

If it was meant to be funny, the delivery was just awful. I'm pretty sure that guy was serious, whereas 20 was clearly being sarcastic(to those of us that have been around the site long enough to know it). This isn't the Homecoming king voting site, if you make a good point here you get your props, if you talk like a paper asshole you get flamed.

If 20 was just kidding then I take back my comment.

I think 20 was joking in all honesty. That's why I stayed away from it.

Now the other guy that was serious when he said we were all picking on Jones cuz he was black got it from all of us. We know eachother well enough to know that we're not racist or even going down that road. When a new poster starts saying one of us is this or that, we come together and flame him out. That's why I love you guys

Post #31   9/12/12 9:27:57PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by cowcatcher

If it was meant to be funny, the delivery was just awful. I'm pretty sure that guy was serious, whereas 20 was clearly being sarcastic(to those of us that have been around the site long enough to know it). This isn't the Homecoming king voting site, if you make a good point here you get your props, if you talk like a paper asshole you get flamed.

I figured you just didn't realize it, that other guy was a piece of work though.

he must have been going out of his way to post the same sarcastic kinds of comments over and over then. Taking joking very seriously.

Post #32   9/12/12 10:25:59PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by cowcatcher

I figured you just didn't realize it, that other guy was a piece of work though.

he must have been going out of his way to post the same sarcastic kinds of comments over and over then. Taking joking very seriously.

I'll give you that.

Post #33   9/12/12 10:30:37PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3