Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Tachi Palace Fights 14 streams LIVE AND FREE TODAY! 9PM EST/6PM PST

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,475-898
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Kick off your weekend right with some free MMA! There are some known names on this card, including Micah Miller fighting Georghi Karakhanyan. Ian Loveland and Jessica Rokoczy are also on the card.

Link Should take you directly to the Sherdog page with embedded stream

Sadly I won't be around for this one... stupid Friday nights... (walks away muttering)

Post #1   9/7/12 5:02:31PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,709-955
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Throw in the K-1 event tomorrow and you have a solid weekend of combat sports.

Post #2   9/7/12 6:27:50PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,754-1,581
Chips:
Fire Marcos Rosales!

WTF is he doing. 2 late stoppages and Duarte was out for time! Kim Winslow is laughing tonight.

Another fuck up man, this is ridiculous. He let another fight go too long. The guy can't even stand up, stop the damn fight. Marcos Rosales has fucked up 4 fights now tonight with several to go still. When do we say enough is enough?

Holy shit. 2 fuck ups in one fight. Are you kidding me? Early stoppage now because the guy didn't tap. That is 5 major fuck ups in one night from one ref. I've never seen anything like this.

Lol Uncle Creepy!

For those who didn't get to see, McCall spoke to the audience for a minute and one guy booed him. McCall gets thrown off a bit and says something like, "wow, that's great." He collects himself and then thanks the crowd and says he's pumped about the ufc but misses the little TPF cage. At that point the guy boos again and without hesitation Uncle Creepy goes, "HEY. FUCK YOU!" and pretty much runs out of the cage.

Last edited 9/7/12 11:09PM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #3   9/7/12 10:22:51PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,246-1,208
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Love listening to Breen just tear Rosales apart. That judge needs to go. He is horrible

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #4   9/7/12 11:20:48PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:
Loveland bringin the violence.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #5   9/8/12 12:35:40AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,754-1,581
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Wow. Loveland is a monster. He needs to be brought back to the ufc.

Post #6   9/8/12 12:36:59AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kopower

Agreed

Post #7   9/8/12 12:40:07AM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,581-1,411
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kopower

He needs another look for sure. Only a decision loss to Benevidez and a split to Tiger Jabouin, and the dude is definitely talented.

Post #8   9/8/12 2:09:34PM