Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Breaking Bad Predictions

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
Eight episodes to go. How do you guys see it playing out? I think there was some serious foreshadowing done when Hank got promoted to ASAC. That conversation he had with his predecessor about how Gus was right under his nose, how he'd invited Gus to his home.

I don't know all the ins and outs of getting there. but Hank is going to keep his investigation very close to the vest until he's ready to make an arrest. He's going to confront Walt one on one. I think it goes one of two ways. Walt either intimidates Hank the same way he did to Skylar in their bedroom (showing Hank that arresting Walt surely means Hank's career is over), or Walt pleads for Hank to forget it, citing the fact that he wants out and is trying to start over. I think the first possibility is the most likely.

Really don't know what direction they head with Jesse. But something tells me he blows some of that cash with Badger and Skinny Pete pretty early on.

What do you guys think?

Post #1   9/3/12 8:58:19PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-45

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,378-886
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Everybody dies.

The only question is who kills Walt?

Post #2   9/3/12 9:11:20PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Something happens with that first scene from the start of this scene.

I had mentioned this in another thread. I could see Walt getting killed by Skylar, Jesse, Hank, there are people that could.

I could also see Walt almost get caught by Hank and then get out scott free, the end.

Hank linking it to Walt, like getting evidence and Walt killing Hank.

Two possible options I don't want to see happen are Hank catching Walt and him going to prison. I don't think that will happen, though, seems to dull of an ending for them.

The second one being, Walt's cancer comes back and then dies. Seems to easy of an ending.

I'm expecting something good.

Post #3   9/3/12 9:29:11PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

I've been thinking for a while that Jesse will kill Walt after finding out that he let Jane die and poisoned Brock to control him.

But what to make about the fake ID and the NH license plate? My guess he is hiding from Hank. Why was he buying rifles and shit? After stopping production the people he was selling to kidnapped Skyler/Walter Jr./Jesse ?

Really hard to tell. I just finished season one again and it's fucking amazing how much all the characters have changed.

Post #4   9/3/12 10:33:44PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
My Breaking Bad prediction - - -

It will win Best Drama Series at the Emmy's this September and next year

Post #5   9/3/12 10:39:02PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:879-498
Chips:
I think the cancer is definitely back, because he had the scan, then flashed to the paper towel dispenser all punched in, doesn't mean he did it, but I think he did though, because the way he was talking to Jessie and left him the money.

I was expecting Jessie to kill Todd once he saw he took his spot, when he came back to talk to Walt, to make it so Walt had no choice to bring him back in, kinda like what Walt had him to do Gale, and because Walt killed Mike, who Jessie definitely liked.

I don't see Jessie blowing that money by wasting it on Meth. He was down that road before and has been Meth free for awhile.

I think it's possible Walt will go full Heisenberg on Hank, giving him ultimatums on what can happen.

Post #6   9/3/12 10:55:52PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
Yeah, I fully expect Jesse and Walt to have a come to jesus meeting. Between poisoning Brock, Jane's death, and now Mike- probably the last straw. All I know is, the last eight episodes are going to be explosive and intense. Can't wait.

Post #7   9/3/12 11:16:28PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
Walt kills everyone, cancer kills Walt.

Post #8   9/3/12 11:19:52PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,730-1,561
Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

Everybody dies.

I hope Jesse tbh.

Post #9   9/3/12 11:31:32PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

Everybody dies.

I hope Jesse tbh.

I would be okay with Jessie doing Walt in. Only person I wouldn't want to kill Walt would be Skyler, fuck her.

Post #10   9/3/12 11:46:04PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,730-1,561
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

Everybody dies.

I hope Jesse tbh.

I would be okay with Jessie doing Walt in. Only person I wouldn't want to kill Walt would be Skyler, fuck her.

I couldn't agree more

Post #11   9/4/12 1:00:52AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
I predict this wont be the end of the series...I think amc will decide to keep it going..

I mean why not just have Walt go to prison and have him teach soemone to make the drugs and they smuggle them in...

Then its like Oz which was a great show...

Post #12   9/4/12 2:41:05AM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,562-1,368
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Walt doesn't die guys, remember in the first episode where he has a fake id at that coffee shop in new hampshire. I think he kills Hank and runs away

Post #13   9/4/12 2:55:50AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Walt doesn't die guys, remember in the first episode where he has a fake id at that coffee shop in new hampshire. I think he kills Hank and runs away

At least not yet, that scene doesn't exactly mean Walt gets away, remember the weapons he bought also, looks like he was gearing up for something.

Post #14   9/4/12 12:00:42PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

I predict this wont be the end of the series...I think amc will decide to keep it going..

I mean why not just have Walt go to prison and have him teach soemone to make the drugs and they smuggle them in...

Then its like Oz which was a great show...

Its always been a 5 season deal, so it will have some sort of conclusion. Maybe a Soprano-esque "wtf happened" ending but Id put money on it being definitive.

Somehow we end up in Nebraska.

Post #15   9/4/12 1:35:59PM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3