Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

next L2 event

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,920-1,662
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

The thing is though guys, real money is given out and more events = more payouts. I'm sure you guys have heard that the site is getting a bit of a facelift that's being worked on as we speak, that costs $ too. Trust me when I say it will be worth the wait, changes are being made.

I figured that's why to be honest. I'm not knocking Hippy for the decision, just regurgitating his answer. Regardless though, I'm going to keep making these cards and sending them to him weekly

Post #16   8/29/12 6:52:11PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,600-1,486
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

The thing is though guys, real money is given out and more events = more payouts. I'm sure you guys have heard that the site is getting a bit of a facelift that's being worked on as we speak, that costs $ too. Trust me when I say it will be worth the wait, changes are being made.

I figured that's why to be honest. I'm not knocking Hippy for the decision, just regurgitating his answer. Regardless though, I'm going to keep making these cards and sending them to him weekly

Please do, that's a huge help to us and we appreciate it.

Post #17   8/29/12 6:54:27PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,000-1,126
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Thanks to shelter and budgelism for the new card on sept 14-16.You should all feel free to prop them.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #18   9/2/12 4:09:50AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2