Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Anderson Silva Wants Georges St. Pierre Even If He Loses To Carlos Condit

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,863-1,073
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I think GSP has a solid chance of beating Silva,He's a dominant if the not the most dominant wrestler in MMA,You can argue the size difference all you want,But his explosiveness and athleticism is unreal,I think GSP grinds to a decsion.

I'm not a fan of either guy by any means,But Uncle Chael laid the blue print on how to beat Silva in their first fight.Get him on his back and keep him there,Something i think GSP can and will do.GSP's chin may be questionable (Serra fight) but since then he's been safe and utilizes his takedowns and coasts to victory,but his striking isn't terrible and Anderson is on the wrong side of his 30's one has to wonder how great his chin is as no one has really ever tested it recently or in long time that i can recall..I guess Chael did catch him in that first fight on the feet but Chael isn't known for his KO power.

If it happens,I'd take and AV bet.

Last edited 8/30/12 3:42PM server time by iwannabesedated
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   8/30/12 3:41:17PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,481-868
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by iwannabesedated
GSP, his striking isn't terrible