Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Males punching females

Print  
Is it OK for a male to hit back just as hard?
Yes, women need to learn their place 6 15%
Yes, treat them as they treat others 14 36%
No, men need to learn their place 6 15%
No, treat them as a weaker sex 13 33%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:816-522
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Women always talk about having a higher pain tolerance.. why do they get so pissed when you try to hit them? The way I see it, if you're gonna brag then you gotta back that shit up.

Today at the burger joint, some mouthy cashier asked if I wanted fries and a drink. Do I look poor or something to you, bitch??? So I took a glass Heinz bottle and cracked her across the face with it. Needless to say, the owner gave me my meal on the house and the cashier was promptly fired. Some women in today's society really have a hard time learning their place.

I think the real question is whether you think a cuntpunch or a right hook is the best way to deal with a chatty woman.

Post #31   8/26/12 1:06:22AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by jakewalters

Women always talk about having a higher pain tolerance.. why do they get so pissed when you try to hit them? The way I see it, if you're gonna brag then you gotta back that shit up.

Today at the burger joint, some mouthy cashier asked if I wanted fries and a drink. Do I look poor or something to you, bitch??? So I took a glass Heinz bottle and cracked her across the face with it. Needless to say, the owner gave me my meal on the house and the cashier was promptly fired. Some women in today's society really have a hard time learning their place.

I think the real question is whether you think a cuntpunch or a right hook is the best way to deal with a chatty woman.

You are owning this thread brother, cracked me up multiple times.

I actually voted for #1 thinking I was being funny but 5 people already beat me to it

Post #32   8/26/12 3:07:59AM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Last edited 8/26/12 8:49AM server time by grappler0000
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #33   8/26/12 5:22:28AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,224-1,249
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I can't tell if Jake is serious or trolling super hard today?

Post #34   8/26/12 7:54:42AM   

BossHog

MMA Regular

BossHog Avatar

Career:52-41
Chips:
The definition of "woman" needs to be clarified.

If a "woman" is a lady, someone who poses very little threat to me I would never raise my hand to them, perhaps restrain them if I was under attack. But this is the same way I would treat a 130 pound nerd.

If a "woman" is Cyborg Santos and she's coming at me with a machete...all bets are unfortunately off.

But if you find yourself in the situation where you are around a woman who has the will and the means to do you harm you have already made several mistake along the road to get there.

Post #35   8/26/12 1:59:30PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:952-638
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:
i smacked a bitch once for looking at me funny. later a found out she was cross eyed

Post #36   8/26/12 2:46:03PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Chips:

Posted by scoozna

I can't tell if Jake is serious or trolling super hard today?

I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life.

Post #37   8/26/12 5:04:56PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,523-1,604
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i smacked a bitch once for looking at me funny. later a found out she was cross eyed

No need to apologize, I put crossed eyed women right up there with freckled faced jew fro kids, the disabled, and anyone who plays pokemon!

Post #38   8/26/12 9:17:15PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3