Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Castillo-Johnson, Roller-Volkmann latest shifts from UFC 151 to UFC on FX 5

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,050-1,735
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The changes resulting from Thursday's UFC 151 cancellation continue, and UFC on FX 5 is the beneficiary.

Lightweight bouts between Danny Castillo (14-4 MMA, 4-1 UFC) and Michael Johnson (11-6 MMA, 3-2 UFC) and Shane Roller (11-6 MMA, 2-3 UFC) and Jacob Volkmann (14-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) have been moved from next week's scrapped show in Las Vegas to October in Minneapolis.

UFC officials on Thursday night announced the changes, bringing UFC on FX 5 up to 13 announced or rumored bouts.

UFC on FX 5 takes place Oct. 5 at Target Center in Minneapolis and airs live on FX and FUEL TV. The card is headlined by a heavyweight bout between Travis Browne and Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva. It is the UFC's first trip to Minneapolis since UFC 87 in 2008.

UFC 151 on Thursday was cancelled when light heavyweight title challenger Dan Henderson was forced out with a knee injury and, according to UFC President Dana White, champion Jon Jones turned down a fight against Chael Sonnen, who had offered to step in for Henderson for the main event.

LINK

Post #1   8/23/12 10:36:56PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,361-1,266
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I like the Castillo/Johnson fight, could care less about watching Roller and Volkmann hump each other for three rounds. Glad a few more fights were added to the Minneapolis card anyway.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   8/23/12 11:01:51PM   

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,072-1,101
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
If Meathead vs Broughton remains on the main card I will be throwing a tantrum

Post #3   8/24/12 4:54:44PM