Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

I'm attending Bellator 73...

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,439-874
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Franklinfan47

Ya great fights tonight, Galvao is a beast

So is Attila 'The Hun'

Just caught my Bellator fix on my DVR. Good fights last night, hope you got your money's worth P_F!

Post #16   8/25/12 7:10:46PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Tiller & Cosmo both looked good.

Williams looked gassed, but i was surprised a judge scored it 30-27 bc i thought he at least won a round.

Martinez threw right hooks, but every time Wessel circled left into it, he didnt throw it. that really baffled me.

Galvao & Vegh looked GREAT!!!!! I hated to see Noguiera lose, but someone had to. I'm certain he'll be back.

I had a great time. Sorry im not a picture taker, plus my phone battery was low so I didnt really have the opportunity.

The crowd was stunned when Wiuff got KOed. The whole room felt silent.

If you follow me on twitter or facebook, you saw my one pic that showed how close i was. square in the middle with no post in my way. I'll never get seats that good ever again.

I got Martinez, Galvao & Noguiera to sign my program, which have me a chubby.

I also had the pleasure of sitting next to a very educated mma fan from Nashville. I told him about the site. We'll see if he joins or not.

I also had the pleasure of talking to a guy during a smoke break who was very mad about 151 being cancelled & said he wished a superstar would've stepped up & saved the card & he also said "I'm sure they could've gotten GSP to come out of retirement."

Last edited 8/25/12 7:16PM server time by Poor_Franklin
Edit note/reason: n/a

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #17   8/25/12 7:14:23PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2