Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Official "I'm drunk" thread.

Print  
  Page 7 of 42   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>
Posted By Message

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
I've been drunk too many times to MMA Playground and from all of those I got an Private Msg from the mods the next morning.... so I guess I'll just write here today........

I HANDED IN MY PhD PROPOSAL TODAY AND MY ADVISOR WAS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT... REASON 1...... WE WERE HAVING A DOUBLE BDAY PARTY FROM MY DEPARTMENT..... REASON 2....... FEBRUARY SUCKS...REASON 3.......... but then the keg was floating ....

just wanted to say that... bye fellow playgrounders better go to bed before she falls asleep

Post #91   2/16/08 2:36:11AM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
yesterday, i stepped on a girls shoe at the pub, i turned to apologize, and my shoulder smacked her face. LMAO drunk and a half.

Post #92   2/19/08 12:21:10AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by RMFG_187

yesterday, i stepped on a girls shoe at the pub, i turned to apologize, and my shoulder smacked her face. LMAO drunk and a half.

Was she any good in bed then?

Post #93   2/20/08 8:35:53AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Haha I'v been waiting a long time for this!
I'm a bit drunk from the bar and have a good story!!!

This thread is so sweet!

I was drinking cider tonight because i thought i'd be healthy! Then Chloe came over an started talking to me. then we went back to her flat for some drinks because the bar was to loud!
If we were in a room i'd high five someone because i just had awesome drink sex!!
Now i'm tired though an i'v got uni in the mornin but i might just sit in the kitchen whit the guys an carry on drinkin!!!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #94   2/21/08 10:08:16PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
Not drunk right now, but thought I'd share a funny story...

We were road tripping into St. Paul from River Falls Wisconsin (not much of a road trip, but meh)

We were going to see this band Widespread Panic at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium... And I thought that it would be a good idea to pour a liter of cheap vodka, some ice cubes and some grape juice into my camel back...

My mission was to finish the camelback before we got to the show, so I figured out that if I leaned back against the seat in the car it would basically force the giant mixerd drink down my throught...

Well we got there, and mission accomplished... Giant cocktail gone, and I was starting to get a little tipsy...

Anyhow, to make a long story a little shorter...

My buddy and I were jogging across the street laughing about something, and I turned my head to face him while I was saying something, and BANG...

I ran basically full speed into a plexiglass bus-stop shelter... I mean, I fuc*in plowed this thing... Took me down to a knee... My buddy was laughing his ass off, and there was some poor old lady in the bus stop that looked like she was recovering from a heart attack...

Moral of the story?

Look both ways before, not while, crossing the street?

And share your camelbacks full of booze with your friends

Post #95   3/7/08 4:02:02PM   

hagler

Learning to Sprawl

Career:2-3
Camp: wehangout
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

War Latrobe!

Very few people are privy to what "33 " actually means.

And i could get killed for this.

It means.....TCM sucks balls!

Post #96   3/7/08 9:40:04PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:780-456
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
I just got back from a night out (its 3am over here), and im prety drunk, so i thought id post a story from tonight in here. Basically theres a bar we always go to, and tonight as we where leaving some guy was squaring up with a doorman. Naturally, we stayed to watch, and the guy turned to walk into the street and take it jacket of, soon as his back was turned this doorman hit him with one of the hardest cheap shots ive ever seen in the back of the head, which crumpled the guy straight away, but as he went down he hit his head of the kurb HARD. Alot of people tried to help him, but apparantly he wasnt breathing so there was a huge panic becouse everybody thought the guy was dead. The whole time this doorman is just stood there with a huge smile on his face as if hes proud he managed to knock sombody out with a cheap shot and nearly kill them. Soon as the ambulance arived they put the kid straight in the back and took off, so i dunno what happened after that becouse the police made everybody move away to take statments ect. Pretty event full night all in all, i hope that doorman goes down for a long time.

Post #97   3/7/08 10:13:02PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,826-1,047
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Alright,

It's been awhile, huh baby. I am back here a gain and I am drunker than I used to be.

I gotta start off with a shout off to Tuvok.... I love the UFC but every post you make I love them less and less. They should make a Dana White style dildo for you to suck on like a pacifier.
That seems kinda harsh but seriously think for yourself. Why does anybody blindly ally themselves to an org.? Enjoy MMA as a sport, not as a fad.

Sooooooooooooooo... andyways

I have been pushing MMAPlayground as the only decent MMA forum... turns out that we have an arch enemy... some glorified MySpace page. Slickrickdafish420 is the culprit and his Denver loving ass needs to be taught a lesson.

I am now going to attempt to get to the emote I've never reached before. does anyone esle have the probelem of not being able to accesss the god damn muthafking things?

Post #98   3/9/08 1:29:34AM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,431-836
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by ncordless

Alright,

It's been awhile, huh baby. I am back here a gain and I am drunker than I used to be.

I gotta start off with a shout off to Tuvok.... I love the UFC but every post you make I love them less and less. They should make a Dana White style dildo for you to suck on like a pacifier.
That seems kinda harsh but seriously think for yourself. Why does anybody blindly ally themselves to an org.? Enjoy MMA as a sport, not as a fad.

Sooooooooooooooo... andyways

I have been pushing MMAPlayground as the only decent MMA forum... turns out that we have an arch enemy... some glorified MySpace page. Slickrickdafish420 is the culprit and his Denver loving ass needs to be taught a lesson.

I am now going to attempt to get to the emote I've never reached before. does anyone esle have the probelem of not being able to accesss the god damn muthafking things?

Agree.I'm, buzzing and feel the same with Tuvok.I like the guy,but he has to be Dana White or his lover.

Anyways...I'm kindo of pissed about that I have to piss,but I have to walk up stairs to the bath room.At this point I am quite sober enough to know better,but buzzed enough to not care.Who's gonna know if I pissed my shorts in the morning?Maybe my fiancee but she's already asleep.THey''ll be dry by then.When I drink my index finger itches and i just want to bite the bastard off,but I play Bass Guitar and it's my passion,and I don't want to learn how to play without it.

I'm off work tommorow and i',m glad.

Post #99   3/10/08 11:21:49PM   

Djbb

Standup Guy

Djbb Avatar

Career:31-27
Camp: Keyboard Warriors of LMAOville
Chips:
im ****** drunk like i jus got back from this party down the block cause yall know im on that 845 greenway we keep it fresh everyday but yea i was like the only white dude at the party so i had to show em how we get down and play them drinkin games so yea i got some bacardi 151 and some smirnoff strawberry and some god knows what else yo i dont even know how i got on the internet its like im typin for no reason but anyways yea im bout to get some pif tomorrow so an yone that wants to chill holla at me if you from the 845. wtyf.

Post #100   3/16/08 3:19:07AM   

Djbb

Standup Guy

Djbb Avatar

Career:31-27
Camp: Keyboard Warriors of LMAOville
Chips:
anyone know where i can find some bitches at i need to get some head for real

Post #101   3/16/08 3:43:03AM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:
St. Patrick Day I want to see high participation on this thread later tonight. I'm going to the Guinness Happy Hour right now so I'll post something here later.

Enjoy the alcohol fellow Playgrounders

Post #102   3/17/08 9:03:01PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
The bar next to where I work got rid of Guiness the day before St. Patricks Day! You know what the worst part is? I asked the bartender why and she said "Is Guiness Irish or something?"

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #103   3/18/08 1:01:39AM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:1,941-1,082
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

The bar next to where I work got rid of Guiness the day before St. Patricks Day! You know what the worst part is? I asked the bartender why and she said "Is Guiness Irish or something?"

What a dumbshit half-assed sorry excuse for a bartender that is

Post #104   3/18/08 6:57:28AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,804-1,005
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
hjhtruy 8uu0 aiuhdg7890 TPKO9-IUWRQE89Y- 3

**** you fshGDSRGU;O GW TE08NY RG]PJMOL

Post #105   3/20/08 2:02:44AM   

Page 7 of 42   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>