Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Official "I'm drunk" thread.

Print  
  Page 2 of 42     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
It's my father's birthday and we'bre been drinking for a while now... His friends like vodka, I liek whiskey, but they make me drink the vodka....

"Jeszce jeden y jeszcze ras, sto lat sto lat, nei zye nam..." That's what we keeop singing...

I now liek the vodka

It tastes good in shots...

I'm sure thy have to stop soonl.... They are old and I am young!!! They must be getting sleepy because I cvan't see so good...

Where's my cigs??! Sonpfabithc!

!!! Foundem Peace out

Last edited 6/19/07 5:49PM server time by pv3Hpv3p
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   6/19/07 5:46:57PM   

KingKash

MMA Regular

KingKash Avatar

Career:507-390
Camp: hot kASH
Chips:
I just found this post, so next time I am out I will most likely post something about something and hope it makes a little sence

Post #17   6/28/07 12:38:40PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,848-1,057
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
beep...beep...beep

I shall be posting on this thread for the reast of the night due to difficulties in the tyoing department.

For starters...
I think it's high time we saw the fight tha everyone's really been waiting for...

Hong Man Choi vs. Kimbo Slice

Are you with me?

oh yeah and Sapp vs. Lesnar in a match to see who can shoot the most steroids without doing a Benoit.......(crickets)..... Too soon?

when you walk into a room of 10 people.... seven of them are retarded.
Joe Rogan

Post #18   7/1/07 4:17:01AM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,848-1,057
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Last edited 7/2/07 12:17AM server time by ncordless
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   7/1/07 4:34:12AM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Dman this was a surprising evening. Apparently I'm going to Finland tomorrow to stay there for a wekk and I have no clue what we're gonna do. One of my friends just said to me today that they'll come and pick me up tomorrow afternoon and drive us to the boat. I don't know the guys that are coming along cept for my friend but that shouldn't matter..
He said that finnish ladies were easy and stuff and that we would party all night long but I have a girlfriend now. I wonder if he's gonna be pissed when he finds that out . He doesn't like pussyhunting alone.
well well well I gotta hit the sack (is that what you say when you go to sleep?). I gotta do loads of laundry tomorrow morning. Cya.

edit. omg... I'm going to miss UFC 73............hmmm.....

Last edited 7/4/07 10:14PM server time by Stickan
Edit note/reason: omgomgomg

Post #20   7/4/07 9:30:58PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
wel tonight was interesting.

went to beach, watched some fireworks, drank, smokedsomeopium... drank more, sit by a campire

Post #21   7/5/07 3:32:53AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
hmmm, I didn't realize this thread existed. I'll post something that happened to me last weekend.

Friend's birthday party, we all go out to stay on his cabin on an island. There are many side stories, but I'll limit the post to two. One is that when I was unable to sleep, I decided it would be a good idea to go for a drunken canoe ride on a windy lake with a six pack of beer and a big joint. Unfortunately none of my drunk friends were up for the trip, and one or two of them were actually concerned for my safety (like I would drown in a lake regardless of how drunk I was) It was insanely difficult paddling the canoe back across the lake against the wind, I'm glad that I was drunk because I couldn't feel how tired my arms were.

The next morning I am trying to take a nap, as I spent 5 hours paddling across a lake during the night, and everyone else is bullshitting killing their hangovers with the hair of the dog that bit them. Some of my idiot friends decide it's a funny idea to throw pebbles at me while I'm trying to nap, so I get up and whip some back at their heads. When I hit one of them with a rock he decides to try to jokingly intimidate me by crawling towards me and starting to wrestle (he has about 30 pounds on me) so I made him look like a fool and put a clinic on his ass. I triangled him, let him go, RNCed him, let him go, armbarrd him, let him go, then as I roll out of the armbar and start to stand up he headlocks me and punches me as hard as he can in the face. I instantly had a mouse sticking out about 3 inches. I guess he was upset that I made him look bad, haha. I maintained my composure and ended the fight... No need for things to get out of hand, a grappling match is one thing, bareknuckle boxing is a little over the top.

Post #22   7/6/07 7:18:56AM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
About a month ago..me and roncomanjason leave the bar with my other buddies and being a man you get into your drunk wrestling dicking around stages..well i got picked up and uhh dropped on my face...got up to hear...holy shit melvin..your bleeing..nah..im ok...oh shit why is there blood on my face...bleeding bad...get to the hospital...get put in a room for about an hour and didnt even get a Fhuckin band aid...still in my drunked out mind..im like shit im leaving...so theres a hottie working the desk..im whispering hey got a band aide..and the older bitch lady workin say NO she doesnt have a band aide...so i checked myself out...went to super kmart got some neosporin and some band aides...did alittle at home surgery..and went back the spital next day only to sit for 2 more hrs..for them to say.....u waited to long to get stiches..shouldnt of left last nite...well if my local hospital didnt suck balls...i wouldve stayed its 3am and theres no other ppl here other than the old dude getting blood taken for a dui arrest ....so i got a sweet scar.........link to myspace has pics of me layin in the spital bed...great nite....

Post #23   7/8/07 10:17:51PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Update from my trip to finland.

I no longer have a girlfriend

I got a fractured arm and a lot of bumps and bruises from jumping out of a driving car trying to make a McGyver-roll. (druuunk as hell)

Met some californians so now all I say is "eeey braaah".

Partied with Teemu Selänne (famous hockey player). He didn't like me trying to talk to him all the time but I was with a woman that he knew so he had no choice.

I got stoned for the first time.

I tried to armbar a korean guy I had never met before.

Post #24   7/11/07 4:54:08PM   

KodytheButcher

Learning to Sprawl

KodytheButcher Avatar

Career:283-183
Camp: Michigan technial knock out
Chips:
that sounds like a sweet trip to finland if you ask me

Post #25   7/12/07 3:09:38AM   

TWITA

MMA Regular

TWITA Avatar

Career:1,401-818
Chips:
things could be worse ... like being drunk and trying to eat a cheeseburger. We luv ya Knight Rider!

Post #26   7/12/07 9:30:13PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

Update from my trip to finland.

I no longer have a girlfriend

I got a fractured arm and a lot of bumps and bruises from jumping out of a driving car trying to make a McGyver-roll. (druuunk as hell)

Met some californians so now all I say is "eeey braaah".

Partied with Teemu Selänne (famous hockey player). He didn't like me trying to talk to him all the time but I was with a woman that he knew so he had no choice.

I got stoned for the first time.

I tried to armbar a korean guy I had never met before.

ayeeeeeee brah!!!!!!!!

Post #27   7/19/07 2:25:19AM   

Chris_Keppel

Banned

Career:51-37
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

okay I'm ready.... To give my story from tonight... I am sort of together with this chick but not really and because I don't want a relationshjip just yet but she's jeasous as hell and tonight I met a new girl who's hoooooootototot as hell and on topp of that I met my ex who wanted to hook up with me and change new phone numbers and stuff and i'm supposed to call my ex tomorrow...
I made out and almost slept with the hootototo girl but we didn't have timee sp I unfortunatley said i'll call her tomorrow and the problem is that jessica (the girl I'm kinda seeing) is jealous as hell and she probably can't ahve that-
I wanna sleep with them all.. what do I do?

Bang em all....

Maybe not the ex, the ex idea could be a bad one...

Maybe convince the ex to have a threesome? hmm? hahaha.

Post #28   7/21/07 11:29:05AM   

wilwith1l

MMA Regular

wilwith1l Avatar

Career:23-10
Chips:
Allright. this thread sucks. I was drunk last night, and couldn't find it. I had seen it before, but like I said I was drunk.

Post #29   7/30/07 11:25:42AM   

wilwith1l

MMA Regular

wilwith1l Avatar

Career:23-10
Chips:
Now I remember. I was drunk and had Prop Envy

Post #30   7/30/07 1:36:35PM   

Page 2 of 42     1     2     3     4     5   >>