Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

How did you find the MMA Playground?

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,792-1,044
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by sbulldavid

Googled fantasy MMA, really liked the place but DC ruined my comfort zone so I've never fully gotten back into the site since his ridiculous threats of banishment.

He's the reason I didnt redo my Premium membership

The reason i never went premium at all.

The name still leaves a sour taste in a lot of PG member's mouths......

Post #31   8/19/12 2:22:24PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,220-792
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by sbulldavid

Googled fantasy MMA, really liked the place but DC ruined my comfort zone so I've never fully gotten back into the site since his ridiculous threats of banishment.

I skipped over the whole DC era thing.

I took my hiatus a little after I got banned but I wasn't banned my DC.

When I came back everyone was talking shit about him and I couldnt figure out why the last thing I remember before my hiatus was him being a mod and leader of my fight camp Sabotage Inc. (season 6 lhw champs)

Glad he's gone . He never wronged me particularly BUT I got the back of my fellow Playgrounders

Post #32   8/19/12 2:50:00PM   

xtra_chewy

Standup Guy

xtra_chewy Avatar

Career:2,733-1,449
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
In a dream.

Post #33   8/19/12 3:31:41PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I used to be a sherdog addict. An ex-friend (KingCreep) told me about this site and I signed up so we could compare fight picks. I just used this site initially for picks and some news articles. I then started posting here semi regularly after I initially got banned from sherdog (quoted an awesome Koscheck shoop that apparently wasn't allowed), created a new account, got dubs for calling Mir a dick, and have since been here fulltime. This is a far better community and I get more news on this site than over there. I rarely check other MMA sites for news because all the important ones get posted here (thanks to all you news hounds out there )

Last edited 8/19/12 5:04PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #34   8/19/12 5:03:55PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,433-817
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

This is a far better community and I get more news on this site than over there. I rarely check other MMA sites for news because all the important ones get posted here (thanks to all you news hounds out there )

i check my news here as well. if i find something before it's on here, it's usually bc i read it on twitter

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #35   8/19/12 7:46:17PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:952-638
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by sbulldavid

i went to his page on here to see what the big deal was and i noticed he's a premium memeber still but havent logged on in well over a year. did you guys go ape shit on him after he wasnt a mod? did everyone chace him off the playground?

Post #36   8/19/12 9:06:49PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,622-1,372
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by sbulldavid

i went to his page on here to see what the big deal was and i noticed he's a premium memeber still but havent logged on in well over a year. did you guys go ape shit on him after he wasnt a mod? did everyone chace him off the playground?

I usually tried to fuck with him daily when he was a mod. After he was removed he didnt post as much.

Post #10 was one of the last ones I did

LINK

Last edited 8/19/12 9:52PM server time by shawn91111
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #37   8/19/12 9:34:09PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,971-1,169
Chips:
I found out about the playground after a buddy (chokesetterjake) told me about this site that was about fantasy MMA. I was like "they have fantasy MMA"? I've been a Playgrounder ever since

Post #38   8/19/12 9:51:06PM   

thevoodooninja

MMA Sensei

thevoodooninja Avatar

Career:952-638
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by sbulldavid

I usually tried to fuck with him daily when he was a mod. After he was removed he didnt post as much.

Post #10 was one of the last ones I did

LINK

lol too funny dude. after reading about all the craziness with the camp banns (i'm not sure if he was involved with that) and all the unnecessary banns he gave out, it would have been a lot less crazy if he wasn't a mod. but i'm a noob here so what do i know.

Post #39   8/19/12 10:16:16PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:816-522
Chips:
BSB pointed me in this direction when we did the radio show together last summer

Post #40   8/19/12 11:35:40PM   

Franklinfan47

Gettin Paper!

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,568-1,403
Chips:
I was banned from another mma forum many moons ago.

MMAPG seemed like a logical new stomping ground cuz you can do your picks, wagers, and posts all in the same place

Post #41   8/20/12 2:37:34PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3