Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rory MacDonald with Tim and Sid

Print  
Posted By Message

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
sportsnet.ca

From the UG:

On the training partner that caused the cut:

“Once I knew what it was, I grabbed him and I suplexed him like he was Nate Diaz!”

MacDonald then went on to respond to the claims from BJ Penn, claiming that Rory pulled out of the fight “because he knew he wasn’t going to win”.
Macdonald responded

“(laughs) that’s just a bunch of bullshit, not only do I know I’m going to win but I’ll probably end up killing him in the process.”

Post #1   8/17/12 9:57:33PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
That 'killing him' line might rile some people up. Pretty sure Rousy said something about killing Kauffman.

BJ caught a ton of flack for saying something about killing GSP. Mir on the radio about Brock...

Post #2   8/17/12 10:02:20PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
the killing him stuff is a little much, but i could see a retirement ceremony for BJ afterward.

Post #3   8/17/12 10:28:09PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,135-655
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Pretty sure Mur said something of that persuasion regarding Lesnar. It did not go over very well. I know it's beating a dead horse basically all the way down to it's elementary particles, but I wish this fight would get canceled and BJ would just go back to LW.

Post #4   8/18/12 1:33:51PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
I too am a Tim And Sid-izen

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   8/19/12 6:36:27PM   

OctagonOnly_com

Learning to Sprawl

OctagonOnly_com Avatar

Career:456-252
Camp: Nuthin But The Best
Chips:
I find it interesting that he mentions fighting Condit again a couple times, but I honestly don't see that happening right away, unless both he and Condit lose their next fights.

If Rory wins and Condit loses, I don't see the UFC giving Condit a fight with Rory as they tend to match up winners with other winners, and losers with other losers.

If Rory wins and Condit wins, Condit will be stuck fighting the winner of Kampmann/Hendricks, leaving Rory having to fight someone else.

In either case I see Rory (if he wins) fighting Erick Silva or Jon Fitch; and I hope it will be Silva cause that will be a hell of a fight!

Post #6   8/23/12 5:24:04AM