Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Penn gives insight as to why Rory pulled out

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
BJ wants an easier chance to win. He most likely wont stop Rory himself and would like a doctor to end the fight just like when he fought Sanchez

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   8/16/12 11:57:08PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

BJ wants an easier chance to win. He most likely wont stop Rory himself and would like a doctor to end the fight just like when he fought Sanchez

I'm not really sure what this means? He fucked up Sanchez's shit royally, doctor stoppage or not, that was one of the most lopsided beatdowns I have ever seen, he didn't need a doctors stoppage to win that fight.

Post #17   8/17/12 6:12:46AM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:781-378
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Bubbles

I'm not really sure what this means? He fucked up Sanchez's shit royally, doctor stoppage or not, that was one of the most lopsided beatdowns I have ever seen, he didn't need a doctors stoppage to win that fight.

If he fights early, the cut is at risk to keep re-opening, even with minor contact so it could result in a doctor stoppage early, without much real damage... potentially an easier 'doc-stop win' for BJ (thus saving him from the true beat down he's going to get from Rory the longer the fight continues).

That's the real motive for giving the cut proper time to heal - so that it doesn't screw up Rory's future fights by being something that constantly re-opens during fights.

Post #18   8/17/12 7:07:09AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Bubbles

If he fights early, the cut is at risk to keep re-opening, even with minor contact so it could result in a doctor stoppage early, without much real damage... potentially an easier 'doc-stop win' for BJ (thus saving him from the true beat down he's going to get from Rory the longer the fight continues).

That's the real motive for giving the cut proper time to heal - so that it doesn't screw up Rory's future fights by being something that constantly re-opens during fights.

I think Adrenaline is saying it is a poor comparison between the Sanchez fight and the Rory would be fight.

Also, BJ doesn't need Mike Dolce, he's just fine getting subway with Hughes.

Post #19   8/17/12 9:56:13AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2