Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

prozacnation nomination

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 15 of 15   <<   12     13     14     15  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
KFM, you are sounding more butthurt with every post you make in this thread. Eventually you will get one too, but stop whining and complaining about it and the mods. You have barely been here for a year, just because you have 3000+ posts in that time frame means shit all. Yes you are a recognized member of the PG, yes you probably are in the top 5 in posts per day, but that isn't the sole reason for this type of badge. The fact that the mods allowed us to have a say in this was awesome. It's not a popularity contest or American Idol or any of that nonsense. The mods allowed the community to have a voice in something they haven't done before by nominating who we feel are deserving of it. If you can't accept, let alone respect, the decisions that the mods come up with, I don't know what else to say.

"giving the community an opportunity to advocate their ideas and concerns"
There is a sub forum for this type of stuff and most of it has been addressed or (possibly) will be a part of the site overhaul that DTM is working on.

"I believe the Administrator of this site has strong values of democracy and I think he would certainly consider making this process a more interactive activity which would give more faculty to the community."
do you even know who the admin is?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #211   8/18/12 7:27:30PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:917-519
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Badges were given out, time to lock this bitch!!!

Post #212   8/18/12 7:37:53PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Enough cryassing already.

If anything, a Top Cry Baby badge should be given out.

Locked. Grow up.

Post #213   8/18/12 8:02:54PM   

Page 15 of 15   <<   12     13     14     15