Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White Says Liddell To Fight Wanderlei Silva Next

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

wow....all i can say is F***** Stupid F******* retard......i bet if you met hendo or fedor or wandy you would put their cocks in your mouth.......

wandy is not pinpoint accurate.....he throws sooooo many punches its kinda hard to miss.
Who has made excuses for Chuck?! Everyone so far said he was beaten. Maybe stopped a lil early but it probly wouldnt have made a difference.

How do you explain Wandy getting murdered by Crocop? All it takes to drop wandy is a straight right down the middle.
If PRIDE is SOOO much better than why did Nick Diaz murder gomi......and let me remind you Nick Diaz wasnt even a freakin top contender in UFC. And how come Tito beat Wandy? beacuse wandy wasnt evolved yet? haha Ortiz has grown more as a fighter than wandy.

So are we comparing OWGP cro-cop to chuck now? even after seeing how chuck got dismantled by basic boxing technique by rampage? Cro-cop's striking is beyond chucks level and if it wasn't for his tendency for taking some fights lightly, he would be ufc champion my friend. Lets compare that to the hardcore strikers that chuck has faced. Randy, Ortiz, and that loser babalau, lets not forget jeremy horn! My what a fantastic array of excellent standup fighters we have here.

you are an idiot, you make sweeping general statement and pass them off as facts, "Pride is so much better because nick diaz beat gomi" and "haha ortiz has grown more as a fighter then wandy." Those are excellent points and i'll return the favor for you. 2 pride rejects now hold a UFC belt, Gomi likes to not train for his fights, and pride as an organization sucks testicles. Tito ortiz got a title shot for what? beating a aging and obsolete shamrock 3 ******* times? beating forrest griffen by SPLIT? OMG PATRICK COTE AND VITOR BELFORT! lets not forget the great EVAN TANNER! now wanderlei on the other hand......

i still think chuck is favored because of the consectutive beating poor silva endured, but it'll be much more close then you think.

its admirable that you came to your boyfriend's defense, but to belittle evan tanner who has been in there with and beaten many top fighters is ridiculous. i think its aout time that the nuthugging for pride and ufc stops.....THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN THING NOW so who cares if a guy was in pride or ufc first, the fact is when they matchup we will see who the better man is plain and simple.

you obviously didn't read my post, i was mocking the absurdity of him comparing Pride to UFC, you dick.

I'm sorry but is evan tanner not a middleweight? why would a win over him be such a big deal? His biggest win is over baroni, and he lost to Loiseau and franklin... He isn't a top echelon fighter

Post #31   5/30/07 9:27:57PM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:
Chuck's hands are more heavy then Silva's but he's in the kinda crazy shape Silva's in... I see Silva pressing the action, and taking the fight in the 2nd round

Last edited 5/31/07 2:42AM server time by Fanboy 1988
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #32   5/30/07 10:07:00PM   

punisher

Learning to Sprawl

Career:97-78
Camp: team punishement
Chips:
hey axe murderer you cant look at how quinton cant beat silva and how quinton can beat chuck look at they fight and there style of fighting and really look at there traning and how there mind seat is and how the furst round goes and chuck will win by ko round one or it will fight for 15min and win or have a draw

Post #33   9/7/07 1:44:13AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3