Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread

Print  
  Page 23 of 39   <<   20     21     22     23     24     25     26   >>
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by george112

Lions coach just fucked up BIG time

I missed the 2nd half of the game but caught the last bit of OT after the review of the interception. What you referring to?

Texans luckily win again in OT (I really should have benched them). Good way to start a day of football. So far the skins/cowgirls game is pretty good too.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #331   11/22/12 5:33:04PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
There was a play where forsett ran the bowl and was on obviously down but there was no whistle so forsett continued to run all the way for a touchdown . Lions coach immediately threw a challenge flag which he couldn't do because of some reason. Well since he threw the challenge flag it made the play unreviewable thus resulting in the Texans keeping the touchdown

It's going to be all over Sportscenter trust me:-

game was fucking crazy dude. And so was lasts weeks game

Post #332   11/22/12 6:05:34PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by george112

There was a play where forsett ran the bowl and was on obviously down but there was no whistle so forsett continued to run all the way for a touchdown . Lions coach immediately threw a challenge flag which he couldn't do because of some reason. Well since he threw the challenge flag it made the play unreviewable thus resulting in the Texans keeping the touchdown

All scoring plays are automatically reviewed, that's why. If you throw a challenge flag on a reviewable call before the booth has time to review it and call down to let the ref take a look at it, it's an unsportsmanlike penalty and you lose a challenge. I think it's a bullshit rule tbh. I remember seeing this last week or the week before where a team got burned by this.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #333   11/22/12 8:55:37PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112

All scoring plays are automatically reviewed, that's why. If you throw a challenge flag on a reviewable call before the booth has time to review it and call down to let the ref take a look at it, it's an unsportsmanlike penalty and you lose a challenge. I think it's a bullshit rule tbh. I remember seeing this last week or the week before where a team got burned by this.

Well it wasn't forsetts fault. It was the refs for not blowing the whistle. But the coach for the lions knew. Thats why he said it was on him.

Post #334   11/22/12 9:13:03PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
3 touchdowns in under one minute!

The Jets look like the Keystone Cops!

Last edited 11/22/12 9:38PM server time by warglory
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #335   11/22/12 9:37:40PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by george112

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112

Well it wasn't forsetts fault. It was the refs for not blowing the whistle. But the coach for the lions knew. Thats why he said it was on him.

Oh I'm not blaming Forsett for anything...you play until the whistle blows.

Post #336   11/23/12 12:07:50AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by warglory

Those took away from Brady's #s, which I could have used more of to secure a playoff spot....

Post #337   11/23/12 12:08:59AM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:843-588
Chips:
just wanna say RG3 was the best pick I've made this year. Absolute fantasy stud for being picked in like round 11.

Post #338   11/23/12 7:57:03AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ChrisSabal

just wanna say RG3 was the best pick I've made this year. Absolute fantasy stud for being picked in like round 11.

I drafted Alfred Morris in the 23rd round Here's my draft (as proof) of my team that was 6-1 before they started to tank (coincidentally with Nelson not playing...I really wish I took Welker instead) and am now in a 6 way tie for 2nd at 7-4. Made a few key FA pickups and traded Andre Brown for Tony Gonzalez.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 11/23/12 8:52AM server time by bubbles
2 total post edits

Post #339   11/23/12 8:49:53AM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by warglory

Those took away from Brady's #s, which I could have used more of to secure a playoff spot....

From a fantasy perspective yes, but as a Pats fan, I don't care as that was incredibly entertaining to watch.

Post #340   11/23/12 9:17:28AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bubbs I picked up Al Morris in a trade for Steve Smith and on waivers in another league

I think it's about time Suh sits out for a year or so, blatantly booting someone in the nuts is about as lame as it gets. Dude needs to get a clue.

Post #341   11/23/12 10:30:27AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:
double post

Last edited 11/23/12 10:31AM server time by airkerma

Post #342   11/23/12 10:30:46AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by airkerma

I think it's about time Suh sits out for a year or so, blatantly booting someone in the nuts is about as lame as it gets. Dude needs to get a clue.

I can't agree more. The montage that was shown (I don't remember which game and when it was...half time of the skins/cowgirls game?) of all his dirty plays in his short NFL career, he should get a year suspension. It wouldn't surprise me at all if nothing is done about it, or just a measly fine and a couple meaningless games. Player safety should be the #1 concern of any league and having this guy doing these things on a regular basis without a stiff penalty is a joke. Didn't he suspend half the Saints D for Bountygate? Besides being paid to injure players, I don't see a difference

Post #343   11/23/12 11:50:27AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:938-531
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

I can't agree more. The montage that was shown (I don't remember which game and when it was...half time of the skins/cowgirls game?) of all his dirty plays in his short NFL career, he should get a year suspension. It wouldn't surprise me at all if nothing is done about it, or just a measly fine and a couple meaningless games. Player safety should be the #1 concern of any league and having this guy doing these things on a regular basis without a stiff penalty is a joke. Didn't he suspend half the Saints D for Bountygate? Besides being paid to injure players, I don't see a difference

Agreed with the both of you's. It's understandable that player's will get a little hot headed from time to time, with all that adrenaline pumping through you, but Suh just goes overboard way to much. The guy show go the Forrest Griffin route, and take some Xanax before each game.

Anyone else see the exchange between Hall and Bryant?? They get into that little spat, shove each other, Hall gives him a quick slap to the face mask, Bryant looks around for Officials, then acts like he is about to punch him, but walks away. Few mins. later they talk it out.

Post #344   11/23/12 12:32:45PM   

papercut

Hulk Status

papercut Avatar

Career:1,290-1,016
Chips:
I know Suh can be dirty in games but that nut shot very well could've been accidental. it looked like he fell and his leg just swung IMO. I didn't see him put any force behind that or anything but who knows for sure. my observation is based on what I saw from the replay.

Post #345   11/23/12 5:08:59PM   

Page 23 of 39   <<   20     21     22     23     24     25     26   >>