Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar II - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

Print  
  Page 2 of 15     1     2     3     4     5   >>
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,857-1,481
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

I have 8 decisions, almost felt like Tuvok for a minute.

i know you would copy all my picks if you had a way to see them before the deadline !!

I do..stop posting your picks in your fight camp forum

oh !! you have a spy in my camp ?? already seen that many times before !! or worst you have a double account ??!! what is your nick in CPT ??!!

You checked the box that says "Allow others to see my "Shared Picks" for this event"

Take the forum code

and just replace shawn91111 with tuvok500...presto

Last edited 8/11/12 7:18PM server time by shawn91111
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #16   8/11/12 5:20:13PM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,065-1,066
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

i know you would copy all my picks if you had a way to see them before the deadline !!

oh !! you have a spy in my camp ?? already seen that many times before !! or worst you have a double account ??!! what is your nick in CPT ??!!

You checked the box that says "Allow others to see my "Shared Picks" for this event"

Take the forum code

will take a look at that next week, if you can really do that it is like login on another guys account since the link has to be modified.

the way i thought it is or was working is to check the box and post your link then peoples that can see the thread can see the post, if you do not check the box and post the link you only see a top banner but still only peoples that can see the thread ( fight camp thread in my case ) can see it.

Post #17   8/11/12 5:40:06PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Take the forum code

will take a look at that next week, if you can really do that it is like login on another guys account since the link has to be modified.

the way i thought it is or was working is to check the box and post your link then peoples that can see the thread can see the post, if you do not check the box and post the link you only see a top banner but still only peoples that can see the thread ( fight camp thread in my case ) can see it.

Big mistake

Post #18   8/11/12 5:47:30PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Big mistake

Not really a mistake, i mean we never check other guys ( other teams ) picks, we don't need that to win, it is cheating IMO.

in fact we would have a lower performance by looking at other teams picks, because everybody are below us almost all the times !

Will ask dothemath if changing a forum code and putting another guy nick in it to see his picks before the deadline is consider cheating or it is just a bug, with all the problems we had with camps spy double accounts in the pass i would be surprised if it would now be " legal " to see picks that are posted in another camp....

Last edited 8/11/12 6:14PM server time by tuvok500

Post #19   8/11/12 6:06:04PM   

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,428-751
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

1 facebook fight, could prolly fit it on fx broadcast if they didn't do so much talking.

And so begins a new season.

Hamman/Kuiper the hot bout.

I did pick Ed Herman for the upset. I wanted to pick Buddy Roberts and Max Holloway, but went with the safer picks.

I took Holloway myself. Lawrence has the power to KO him but I see Holloway winning 2 out of 3 rounds as Lawrence will tire and Holloway will land more overall strikes. There might not even be a take down attempt in this fight. Should be good ether way.

Last edited 8/11/12 6:18PM server time by JLS1980

Post #20   8/11/12 6:17:40PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,597-974
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
If it isn't the infamous Tuvok! I've heard many a tale of you and your cat over the years... glad to see you can post again

Last edited 8/11/12 6:30PM server time by pmoney

Post #21   8/11/12 6:27:29PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

1 facebook fight, could prolly fit it on fx broadcast if they didn't do so much talking.

And so begins a new season.

Hamman/Kuiper the hot bout.

I did pick Ed Herman for the upset. I wanted to pick Buddy Roberts and Max Holloway, but went with the safer picks.

I took Holloway myself. Lawrence has the power to KO him but I see Holloway winning 2 out of 3 rounds as Lawrence will tire and Holloway will land more overall strikes. There might not even be a take down attempt in this fight. Should be good ether way.

I'm concerned Lawerance can get it to the ground if he gets in trouble standing, which might be the case as Max has good standup and he did look to improve his TDD, but Lawerance a stronger grappler than his last opponent.

Post #22   8/11/12 6:29:19PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Big mistake

Not really a mistake, i mean we never check other guys ( other teams ) picks, we don't need that to win, it is cheating IMO.

in fact we would have a lower performance by looking at other teams picks, because everybody are below us almost all the times !

Will ask dothemath if changing a forum code and putting another guy nick in it to see his picks before the deadline is consider cheating or it is just a bug, with all the problems we had with camps spy double accounts in the pass i would be surprised if it would now be " legal " to see picks that are posted in another camp....

Nobody said they copied your picks, nor posted them in a camp. Everyone is responsible for themselves. Its not cheating if everyone is able to do it free and clear.

Last edited 8/11/12 6:30PM server time by shawn91111

Post #23   8/11/12 6:30:14PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Big mistake

Nobody said they copied your picks, nor posted them in a camp. Everyone is responsible for themselves. Its not cheating if everyone is able to do it free and clear.

well, we have been infiltrated by more than 1 guy or teams in the past, atleast 2 guys has been banned for life for that, you can be sure that their only goal were to see our picks because we are the team to beat.

So here just to be able to see my picks or my guys picks before the deadline is a big advantage since you can just decide to copy them therefore you basically is a member of my team but play against us !!

I can imagine a thread on other teams forum with guess what " all my picks or many of CPt's guys picks " then a great discussion about " do we copy or not their picks " !! great it is exactly what the spy were doing with their doubles account in the past !!

I am officially asking dothmath to repair this bug or to simply remove the box thing until " changing the nick in a forum code can no longer result as seeing the picks of others before the deadline unless you can see the post where the picks has been posted by the real owner of those picks ! ( private team forum for that manner ).

Post #24   8/11/12 6:41:20PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pmoney

If it isn't the infamous Tuvok! I've heard many a tale of you and your cat over the years... glad to see you can post again

Yeah , here the cat for you !!

Post #25   8/11/12 6:43:15PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:

NOTE: Shared picks will not be visible until you check the "Allow others to see my 'Shared Picks' for this event" box.

Post #26   8/11/12 6:45:57PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Big mistake

well, we have been infiltrated by more than 1 guy or teams in the past, atleast 2 guys has been banned for life for that, you can be sure that their only goal were to see our picks because we are the team to beat.

So here just to be able to see my picks or my guys picks before the deadline is a big advantage since you can just decide to copy them therefore you basically is a member of my team but play against us !!

I can imagine a thread on other teams forum with guess what " all my picks or many of CPt's guys picks " then a great discussion about " do we copy or not their picks " !! great it is exactly what the spy were doing with their doubles account in the past !!

I am officially asking dothmath to repair this bug or to simply remove the box thing until " changing the nick in a forum code can no longer result as seeing the picks of others before the deadline unless you can see the post where the picks has been posted by the real owner of those picks ! ( private team forum for that manner ).

Tuvok..3 words...get over yourself

Post #27   8/11/12 6:46:21PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by pmoney

Hey Tuvok - glad to see you back on board.

Not to tootle my horn or anything, but I was the one pushing to get you and the others back after the BS bannings.. Even made a thread about it. So props to me

Good luck on the event guys. First event of the season! The only two upsets I got are Camus and Holloway.

(EDIT - agree on the "fixing URLS to look at other people's picks - Shouldn't be able to look unless they give you the URL themselves.)

Last edited 8/11/12 7:14PM server time by infestructure

Post #28   8/11/12 7:13:01PM   

tuvok500

tuvok500 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by pmoney

Hey Tuvok - glad to see you back on board.

Not to tootle my horn or anything, but I was the one pushing to get you and the others back after the BS bannings.. Even made a thread about it. So props to me

Good luck on the event guys. First event of the season! The only two upsets I got are Camus and Holloway.

(EDIT - agree on the "fixing URLS to look at other people's picks - Shouldn't be able to look unless they give you the URL themselves.)

Yeah thanks man

I have Herman and Roberts !! Holloway is not an upset picks, he is a small fav on bodog .. well last time i checked
Edgar is not gonna be an upset to me !!!

Last edited 8/11/12 7:17PM server time by tuvok500

Post #29   8/11/12 7:15:54PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,509-889
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Welcome Tuvok, I'm glad you got your voice back, the PG needed you.

Post #30   8/11/12 7:17:31PM   

Page 2 of 15     1     2     3     4     5   >>