Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

MFC 34: Total Recall Weigh-In Results

Print  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The Maximum Fighting Championship’s main event for MFC 34: Total Recall has been reduced to a three-round, non-title affair after Adam Lynn missed weight during the official weigh-in.

Lynn (17-9) was set to meet rival Mukai Maromo (7-2) for the vacant MFC lightweight title in a rematch of their contentious, controversial original bout from MFC 33 which Maromo took by a hotly disputed split-decision verdict. But Lynn, the former U.S. Marine, failed to make the 155-pound limit, stepping off the scale at 156.6 pounds. Maromo was on the money for his efforts at 154 pounds.

LINK

Last edited 8/10/12 5:58PM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   8/10/12 5:56:42PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
It's yesterday's news as the fights are about to start, just posting here because more people check the News section than General MMA Talk.

Go here to see more about the card including a link to Lynn & Marumoto's first match: http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic.aspx?ID=54573

Last edited 8/10/12 5:59PM server time by Kpro
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   8/10/12 5:58:08PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,215-1,196
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
You da man Kpro!!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   8/10/12 5:58:22PM