Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Frank Trigg Arrested on Charges of Domestic Violence

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,184-1,225
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by postman

Yeah I remember someone (and it may have been me) saying something along the lines of huh he finallly found someone he could choke out. I hope it wasn't me.

You would be correct - Post #4

link

Last edited 8/10/12 10:20AM server time by FlashyG
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   8/10/12 10:19:24AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Gogoplatapus

mmafighting

Aug 9, 2012 - Former UFC welterweight and one-time MMA commentator Frank Trigg has been arrested on charges of battery domestic violence with strangulation. Prommanow.com was the first to report the news.

Trigg was being detained at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on a bond of $15,000. However, he has been released with the payment of the bond, MMA Fighting has learned. His court arraignment is scheduled for Friday, August 10th. Trigg's particular charge carries a potential jail sentence 1 to 5 years in Nevada state prison, and a mandatory fine of $15,000.

This is not a surprise to me. I have always thought of Trigg as a mean and cruel dude. The way he speaks - pretty much says it all.

Post #17   8/10/12 11:57:58PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,500-882
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I actually met Frank Trigg on an airplane and he seemed like a really cool guy. He stopped and talked to me after the flight and everything.

This is a surprise to me.

Post #18   8/11/12 9:04:02PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

I actually met Frank Trigg on an airplane and he seemed like a really cool guy. He stopped and talked to me after the flight and everything.

I doubt you really got to know him and I'm not saying I know him more than you either. I heard interviews from him and I've seen him commentate on those late night mma showings. The guy sounds like a punk and this is in front of cameras.

Post #19   8/13/12 1:04:49PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,500-882
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by bjj1605

I doubt you really got to know him and I'm not saying I know him more than you either. I heard interviews from him and I've seen him commentate on those late night mma showings. The guy sounds like a punk and this is in front of cameras.

Obviously I didn't "really get to know him" in a five minute conversation.

All I'm saying is that my impression of him was of genuine, nice, and chill dude.

Based on my impression, I would not have expected this deplorable behavior out of him.

Post #20   8/13/12 7:32:02PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2