Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Frankie Edgar sees 'massive changes' in UFC 150 rematch with Benson Henderson

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Frankie Edgar may have yet another rematch ahead of him Saturday, but he has no designs on things being remotely the same this time around.

Edgar meets Benson Henderson in the main event of UFC 150 with the lightweight title on the line – a belt Edgar held for nearly two years, and one he wants back.

UFC 150 takes place Saturday at Pepsi Center in Denver. The main card, including the Henderson-Edgar headliner, airs on pay-per-view.

Link

Post #1   8/8/12 8:11:58PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
i think Frankie's gonna come out guns blazin' but i will still pick bendo by UD. i never thought their first fight was as close as a lot of people said. i saw it as a clear win for bendo. besides, i wanna see bendo vs diaz

Post #2   8/8/12 11:19:50PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,220-793
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
Ive grown tired of bendo/edgar. Seems Its taken waaaay to long

ready for Edgar to lose so we can move on already

got bendo by UD

Post #3   8/8/12 11:37:07PM   

JLS1980

Jinh Yu

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,217-652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

i think Frankie's gonna come out guns blazin' but i will still pick bendo by UD. i never thought their first fight was as close as a lot of people said. i saw it as a clear win for bendo. besides, i wanna see bendo vs diaz

I agree with you that Frankie's gonna come out guns blazin. The dude always gives it his all. I wanted to pick Fankie in the Fantasy picks but I just couldn't. Bendo has a huge size advantage and Frankie doesn't match up that well with him. IMO.
I can fell everyone's pain with Frankie and all of his rematches. Totally understand where everyone is coming from. I'm a Frankie fan and even though I picked Bendo by UD I would like to get that pick wrong. There is a lot of talent and potential great matchups in the LW division. You got Frankie, Bendo, Maynard, Pettis, Nate Diaz, Donald Cerrone, and some up and comers that could be in this picture soon.
On another note I think the first fight was close. Most of the damage was done with that upkick. Bendo won the fight and rightfully so.

Post #4   8/9/12 10:28:39AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
if you root against edger you have no soul.that dudes all heart

Post #5   8/9/12 1:35:32PM