Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Nike Signs UFC Champion Jon Jones to Global Sponsorship Deal

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:

Posted by BeeR

not f-ing likely as much as I dis like him personally,Jones would make Silva his bitch, and if stipulated, would slide a skirt and tube top and hooker boots on him to win the match and make it official

Nah he wouldn't. Silva is called the all time ever best for a reason.

Post #16   8/11/12 5:20:00AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by Infused

JUST DUI IT

Someone get on photoshop right now.

Last edited 8/11/12 8:53AM server time by Aether
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   8/11/12 8:52:58AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:640-344
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
he can finally buy a new bentley......or 6

Post #18   8/11/12 11:52:20AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
interesting.......from mma weekly

While the two situations may not have anything to do with one another, White points out that Nike has decided to drop their endorsement deal with boxing star Manny Pacquiao as they begin their new relationship with Jones. “They’re shutting down the Manny Pacquiao line and starting up the Jon Jones line,” White revealed. “I don’t know why they shut down the Pacquiao line, but they did and that (expletive) was selling like hot cakes. I got Manny Pacquiao (expletive) from Nike.” Jones’ deal with Nike will include a clothing line as well as a signature shoe that will be produced in the coming months. Look for Jones to debut at least some of the gear when he hits the Octagon on Sept 1.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #19   8/12/12 2:50:26PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:640-344
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

interesting.......from mma weekly

While the two situations may not have anything to do with one another, White points out that Nike has decided to drop their endorsement deal with boxing star Manny Pacquiao as they begin their new relationship with Jones. “They’re shutting down the Manny Pacquiao line and starting up the Jon Jones line,” White revealed. “I don’t know why they shut down the Pacquiao line, but they did and that (expletive) was selling like hot cakes. I got Manny Pacquiao (expletive) from Nike.” Jones’ deal with Nike will include a clothing line as well as a signature shoe that will be produced in the coming months. Look for Jones to debut at least some of the gear when he hits the Octagon on Sept 1.

to put it simple mma is cooler than boxing.

Post #20   8/13/12 4:11:35AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2