Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Matt Hamill vs Roger Hollett set for UFC 152

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,449-880
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I've been a fan of Hamill's since his time on TUF 3, but i honestly only want him to come back if he has made some changes to his game. I know he was perhaps fighting too often, or coming in hurt. If he has taken time to heal, and taken time to train, and comes back looking good, I'll be as happy as anyone. If he comes back though and gets kicked in the face in the first five seconds of his fight like he did against Tito Ortiz, because he still ducks too low and doesn't protect himself... I'll be bummed.

Post #31   8/3/12 10:07:38PM   

meier

Standup Guy

meier Avatar

Career:453-438
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

I've been a fan of Hamill's since his time on TUF 3, but i honestly only want him to come back if he has made some changes to his game. I know he was perhaps fighting too often, or coming in hurt. If he has taken time to heal, and taken time to train, and comes back looking good, I'll be as happy as anyone. If he comes back though and gets kicked in the face in the first five seconds of his fight like he did against Tito Ortiz, because he still ducks too low and doesn't protect himself... I'll be bummed.

took the words right out of my mouth

Post #32   8/3/12 10:49:12PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:653-353
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i cant see hamill being any different to what he was a year ago. I really would have thought that he would have some tune up fights outside of the ufc, his last two were pretty convincing losses.
hey if i had a dog i would call him hamill...whats the big deal ?

Post #33   8/4/12 2:15:57AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:
Meh, I don't see why he's coming back? He beat Tito, and fought his heart out against Rampage. He's never going to get a title shot or even a contender at his age. Will it be satisfying to beat up the Roger Holletts of the world?

Should have stayed retired.imo

Post #34   8/4/12 4:40:05PM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

It's quarter to one out here in the UK and for some reason I thought that prophecy had written the not cool at all thing and I was thinking? That doesnt sound like prophecy at all, I'm a huge fan of prophecy, why'd he say that, that's not like him, then I saw the chill pill post by him and I was like

Why chill pill your own post

So I got up, had something to drink and was like that doesn't sound like prophecy at all

Then after some thinking and some shock and thinking I didn't really know who prophecy was anymore, some upset and reminicising of the old prophecy I came back to this thread

And found out that it wasn't prophecy who said it at all.........

I should lay off the beer...

LOfuckingL

Post #35   8/5/12 12:08:21AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3