Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

CES/MCC 42/XFC 19/FFC 1-combo card Next Weekend!

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hippy has put together a secondary league card for next weekend so don't forget to make your picks.

Post #1   7/28/12 9:50:12PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,351-1,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   7/28/12 10:39:27PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,983-1,102
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Post #3   7/28/12 10:45:26PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:3,003-1,643
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kopower

Post #4   7/28/12 10:50:26PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kopower

Post #5   7/28/12 10:51:59PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 40-51

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,660-1,039
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kopower

Post #6   7/28/12 11:04:23PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kopower

Post #7   7/28/12 11:16:27PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
Just got it filled out. Some interesting fights. I think we could put cards together every weekend. Even if its just one card like this, it would breath new life into the secondary league

Post #8   7/28/12 11:16:54PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:3,003-1,643
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Just got it filled out. Some interesting fights. I think we could put cards together every weekend. Even if its just one card like this, it would breath new life into the secondary league

Feel free to submit potential cards to Hippysmacker. It can be a lot of work to piece together L2 events sometimes, so that always helps. And that goes for anyone with the time/ability to do so.

Post #9   7/28/12 11:48:21PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by prophecy033

Feel free to submit potential cards to Hippysmacker. It can be a lot of work to piece together L2 events sometimes, so that always helps. And that goes for anyone with the time/ability to do so.

I've been using topology to send Hippy suggestions. He managed to find some of his own too and imo he put together a really solid card

Post #10   7/29/12 1:00:52AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by prophecy033

I've been using topology to send Hippy suggestions. He managed to find some of his own too and imo he put together a really solid card

Agreed, Tapology has been filling the void but I prefer the Playground over it on just about every aspect, especially the forums. Tapology's aren't very uniformed.

Post #11   7/29/12 1:19:36AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,028-1,165
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Love it.

Nice work boys

Post #12   7/29/12 2:11:14AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,622-990
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Agreed, Tapology has been filling the void but I prefer the Playground over it on just about every aspect, especially the forums. Tapology's aren't very uniformed.

Thanks so much to Hippysmacker and everyone who helped put this card together!!! I started on Tapology a month ago, just to pick more events. And that's really all it has on the PG in my opinion. The forums aren't as good, they are very unintuitive to search. The fantasy game itself isn't as good, as the PG has a MUCH better scoring system. The PG also has the wagers game, which no one else has. The PG videos section is better... the PG is superior in every way, in my opinion. The guys who run Tapology are real cool, but the same can easily be said for this site

If secondary league gets rolling again, I may abandon tapology altogether. Picking like 100 amateur fights a weekend is getting very repetitive, I may just cut that out. I've won FIVE events in one month on Tapology, and I've never won a PG event. This is where the real challenge, and the real fun is! And in my opinion, this is where the best pickers and posters come to play

Last edited 7/29/12 12:04PM server time by pmoney
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #13   7/29/12 12:02:47PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Posted by prophecy033

Thanks so much to Hippysmacker and everyone who helped put this card together!!! I started on Tapology a month ago, just to pick more events. And that's really all it has on the PG in my opinion. The forums aren't as good, they are very unintuitive to search. The fantasy game itself isn't as good, as the PG has a MUCH better scoring system. The PG also has the wagers game, which no one else has. The PG videos section is better... the PG is superior in every way, in my opinion. The guys who run Tapology are real cool, but the same can easily be said for this site

If secondary league gets rolling again, I may abandon tapology altogether. Picking like 100 amateur fights a weekend is getting very repetitive, I may just cut that out. I've won FIVE events in one month on Tapology, and I've never won a PG event. This is where the real challenge, and the real fun is! And in my opinion, this is where the best pickers and posters come to play

All very true about Tapology. I avoid the forums mostly now tbh. Between Wolf, Messiah and Anik the level of posting is lowered significantly. All three would poison our lovely forums imo.

Being able to pick 10-30 events every weekend is pretty awesome though. That's the only reason I'm there. They have links to the promoter pages too for events so it's easy to put together a secondary card using that site as a guideline. The amateur fights seem to be a chore now though. I was pumped about picking them at first but now it's a hassle to get my picks in so my team doesn't get fucked.

The moral of this story though is that The Playground is a much better package than Tapology and in all honesty we blow every other fantasy MMA website out of the water. Tapology is a distant 2nd imo.

Post #14   7/29/12 1:59:14PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Posted by prophecy033

All very true about Tapology. I avoid the forums mostly now tbh. Between Wolf, Messiah and Anik the level of posting is lowered significantly. All three would poison our lovely forums imo.

Being able to pick 10-30 events every weekend is pretty awesome though. That's the only reason I'm there. They have links to the promoter pages too for events so it's easy to put together a secondary card using that site as a guideline. The amateur fights seem to be a chore now though. I was pumped about picking them at first but now it's a hassle to get my picks in so my team doesn't get fucked.

The moral of this story though is that The Playground is a much better package than Tapology and in all honesty we blow every other fantasy MMA website out of the water. Tapology is a distant 2nd imo.
Hey Budge, did you know that Anik has been suspended over 9 times.....9. When a guy is a constant problem like that he needs to go. He throws insults around like nothing and when you call him out he starts whining about being picked on. Normally when that many people have a problem with you, it something YOU'RE doing. The Mods over there allow it and that's the problem

Post #15   7/29/12 2:27:47PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2