Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Official "Im bored at work" thread

Print  
  Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

40ouncetofreedom

In Full Mount

40ouncetofreedom Avatar

Career:1,883-1,084
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Stopped another world ending crisis. A coworker lost all of the contact information on her excel spreadsheet and could not get any of it back. Luckily, I swooped in and hit 'undo' twice and I shit you not, the info returned. If people had common sense the only job I would be qualified for is lifeguarding indoor hotel pools.

+Juan

Excel can be a bitch for new people...but people who consistently use it and still mess things up..I just always give them the "sorry i dunno what you did" routine and go about my day.

Post #76   12/5/12 1:47:17PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
coworker: The door won't close
me: did you hit the button that closes the door?
coworker: yes!
me: that says open, not close...

Post #77   2/1/13 9:23:50AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I'm bored at school, does that count? Structure & Function in Biochemistry is a bore

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #78   2/1/13 9:44:28AM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,215-1,196
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
It's tough working with a bunch of females. Always some bs drama. Just shut the f up, do your work, and quit talking behind peoples backs, and running and telling the boss about every little thing that upsets you.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #79   2/1/13 2:56:21PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kopower

It's tough working with a bunch of females. Always some bs drama. Just shut the f up, do your work, and quit talking behind peoples backs, and running and telling the boss about every little thing that upsets you.

Errrmerrrgerrrd! The medical field is absolutely saturated with drama. It's like Gay's Anatomy meets Mean Girls.

Post #80   2/1/13 3:09:35PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,215-1,196
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Errrmerrrgerrrd! The medical field is absolutely saturated with drama. It's like Gay's Anatomy meets Mean Girls.

No kidding. You'd think working in a hospital, people would act professional.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #81   2/1/13 3:25:27PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Chips:
Just chillin on the runway with a delayed flight. Instead of keeping us in the airport where people can spend money, they decided to board everyone, push back a tiny bit, then say there are delays in philly so we can't leave. Assholes.

Post #82   2/27/13 7:48:53AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I can't pay attention to my professor who looks like a 45 year old British hippy talk about fatty acid biosynthesis. I almost want to hand him a hacky sack

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #83   2/27/13 9:54:56AM   

Vikingr

MMA Regular

Vikingr Avatar

Career:1-
Chips:
Did I say I Hate waiting in huge endless Lines at the Hospital?

Post #84   3/3/13 4:19:13PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Chips:
Fridays....

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #85   3/22/13 10:38:18AM   

Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6