Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Josh Koscheck vs. Jake Ellenberger Set as UFC 151 Co-Main Event

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Is it just me or does anyone else not care about this? Any WW fight without GSP is uninteresting. And even then its just fun cause of how bad he outclasses guys. That and the patriotic factor

Well I have NO loyalty to whiteys over Brazilians etc.

And this is very interesting because of the action. Both guys are unlikable, both guys have excellent finishing ability.

America is too much about politics and rankings. I miss the days when Wanderlei was fighting 6 times a year because he could. You wont get the greatest performances that way but you get guys going out there and just fighting to fight.

If the UFC would bring in cro cop and not try to hypnotize people into believing hes relevant it would have been a lot better. I miss watching old ass Don Frye fight irrelivant fights just because people want to watch him.

Lol nothing to do with Whiteys. More about Canadians beating on americans

Well thats a rare sight lol. Go GSP though.

Post #31   7/19/12 10:15:56PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:730-442
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Is it just me or does anyone else not care about this? Any WW fight without GSP is uninteresting. And even then its just fun cause of how bad he outclasses guys. That and the patriotic factor

Is this a troll account? Any WW fight with GSP is only good for the opportunity of 'his boringness' being exposed.

I am super excited for this fight. Kos is an old favorite and Jake is a new one. I think JAke wins a DEC because no-one wants Kos VS GSP 3

Is this a troll account? What's the difference between your post and mine bud

Fair enough

Post #32   7/20/12 12:29:12AM   

SamPan

Standup Guy

Career:1,049-624
Chips:
So many fights in this division are just toss ups. Pit Kampmann, Ellenberger, Hendricks, Koscheck, Story, Hathaway, Sanchez, Pierce, Penn, Alves, and Fitch against each other and it's a coin flip

Post #33   7/20/12 12:58:05AM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by SamPan

So many fights in this division are just toss ups. Pit Kampmann, Ellenberger, Hendricks, Koscheck, Story, Hathaway, Sanchez, Pierce, Penn, Alves, and Fitch against each other and it's a coin flip

Fitch only lost one fight. I agree other than that though, it is becoming as competitive and interesting as 205. Say what you want about dominant champs, but if all you care about is a title fight then you are seriously missing out. Great fights out there nowdays.

Post #34   7/20/12 10:36:45AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3