Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Ian McCall lobbying for flyweight fight against Louis Gaudinot at UFC on FOX 4

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,738-1,026
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Ian McCall is looking for a rebound, and he has someone in mind.

After a disappointing loss to Demetrious Johnson in their rematch this past month in Florida, McCall has been bummed. But what better way to put a smile back on his face, he figures, than getting his hand raised again in the octagon.

"I've been pissed off and depressed about losing (to Johnson)," McCall recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "I want to be happy again."

LINK

Post #1   7/14/12 9:30:45AM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,135-1,252
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Both dudes are mega entertaining! I'd like to see this one.

Post #2   7/14/12 10:40:54AM   

massaet

Learning to Sprawl

massaet Avatar

Career:693-457
Camp: GORILLA WARFARE
Chips:
I am getting extremely flipping tired of Ian McCall. Dude you loss the fight because you are not as good as him and in my opinion you loss twice. The first fight you loss the first round easy and over 3 1/2 mins of the second. Then you got a dominate position in the 3rd and could not finish. STFU please. The last fight you just got yo a** beat every round. Johnson is just a way better fighter. Just be happy you have a chin and didnt get finished one of the 3 times he knocked you on yo a**. I finally realized why you are called uncle creepy. It looks like you are chasing kids (the natural 125ers) around the cage when you get in there because you are so flipping big compared to them.

Post #3   7/14/12 11:30:32AM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I would be entertained by this fight. . . I hope it comes off.
I have spoken.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #4   7/14/12 12:05:11PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,669-1,526
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by massaet

I am getting extremely flipping tired of Ian McCall. Dude you loss the fight because you are not as good as him and in my opinion you loss twice. The first fight you loss the first round easy and over 3 1/2 mins of the second. Then you got a dominate position in the 3rd and could not finish. STFU please. The last fight you just got yo a** beat every round. Johnson is just a way better fighter. Just be happy you have a chin and didnt get finished one of the 3 times he knocked you on yo a**. I finally realized why you are called uncle creepy. It looks like you are chasing kids (the natural 125ers) around the cage when you get in there because you are so flipping big compared to them.

Post #5   7/14/12 12:13:35PM   

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,135-1,252
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:

Posted by massaet

Post #6   7/14/12 12:49:17PM   

meier

Standup Guy

meier Avatar

Career:453-438
Chips:
I want too see it

Post #7   7/14/12 12:53:04PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,404-862
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I just want more Flyweight fights! McCall-Gaudinot sounds good to me lol

Post #8   7/14/12 1:17:10PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 33-43

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,317-851
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

I just want more Flyweight fights! McCall-Gaudinot sounds good to me lol

the more flys the better

Post #9   7/14/12 2:04:05PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by massaet

I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but your unnecessary rant doesn't even make sense. McCall said it was his fault he lost and he's moved on from Mighty Mouse and is looking for a different fight.

I'm not sure if you just wanted to get in a post about Mighty Mouse-McCall a month or so late or what.

Either way.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited 7/14/12 5:07PM server time by BlueSkiesBurn
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   7/14/12 4:57:34PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:715-434
Chips:

Posted by massaet

I think you should

a) Consider your opinion more carefully before posting

b) Have more respect for fighters, don't type in ebonics

c) Learn some grammar and punctuation, It will make your posts easier to read

The Uncle Creepy chasing kids comment was rather funny. But the rest of your post looks like it comes from an angry 15yr old.

Funny thing, I'd rather watch flyweight than bantamweight. They still can't KO each other, but boy can they move! I like both Gaudinot and McCall, but I think McCall takes it.

Last edited 7/15/12 5:13PM server time by infestructure
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #11   7/14/12 7:13:40PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
Easy win for Creepy, even if he LOSS his last fight.

Post #12   7/14/12 11:51:42PM