Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The 50 Worst Fighters in UFC History

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
They forgot Falloaattololo or whatever.

Post #16   7/27/12 1:21:21AM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
You know, I might sound like a hyprocrit, since I love to make fun of Falololto all the time (mainly just because of his name), but Ben Goldstein is a jackass.

Here we have a man whose never fought or even trained hard in his entire life calling people out for making it to the UFC and losing?

Look, its a fight, somebody has to win and somebody has to lose. Its just the way it is. Everyone who has ever lost a fight in the UFC has still made it to the highest level of competition in the sport if their choosing, and that is an acomplishment in of itself.

These fighters donot suck, they are good...they just lost their fights is all. There are thousands of fighters out there, only a few hundred can be in the UFC at any given time...just making it there proves that you are good, you have put in the hours, the training, and you belong to an elite level of MMA fighting.

Yes, there are a few who slip through the cracks, like Edward Falololto. He won two matches against guys who are winless and was brought into the WEC (for being in the right place at the right time to fill in for a injury) was promptly defated, then his contract was carried over to the UFC where he quickly lost 3 times in the first round, once in 15 seconds to amass a 0-4 Zuffa record and an 2-4 MMA record overall...Was Falololoto ready for the UFC...no...should we blame him for trying to make the most of an opertunity? HELL NO! He was given a chance of a lifetime, and tried his best. As did everybody else on that list.

I am a fighter, I train hard everyday to try and make it to the UFC...I respect everyone who had made it there and gave it their all to win.

Fuck Ben Goldstine, Fuck Cage Potato, and Fuck any of you keyboard warriors who support this article.

War all UFC fighters!

Last edited 8/2/12 3:26AM server time by MMA-San
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   8/2/12 3:23:56AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2