Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Bisping Tells Brian Stann to Sign the Contract and He’ll Get Knocked Out

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,641-896
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Michael Bisping isn’t backing away from his desire to one day face UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, and he’s willing to go through Brian Stann to get there.

“Brian Stann, it looks like your balls have grown a little bit. Listen mate, respect you’re a great fighter you really are, you’re a fantastic individual, I have nothing but respect but if you step into that Octagon with me you’re going to get your ass kicked so just know that,” said Bisping.

“So when you sign that contract, you’re going to get knocked out, you’re going to get beat down, You’re going to get cut up, you’re going to get bloody, you’re going to get messed up, you’re going to get beat. Period.”

LINK

EDIT:

Full text of Bisping's comments about Anderson Silva below:

“Chael Sonnen is a wrestler, he outwrestled him in the first round. The second round he got outstruck because he’s not a striker. I can do both of these, I can wrestle and I can strike. It was an illegal knee, definitely an illegal knee. So maybe it should have been a disqualification. I know a thing or two about illegal knees. But yeah, listen, congrats to Anderson Silva, it was an amazing performance. He’s the champ, man. He’s the champ and I want to fight that guy, I want to fight him.”

“Anderson Silva proves time and time again that he’s the man. He’s the best but I want to fight him. I’ve been around here for a long time, and I think I can beat him, I really do. It’s easy to take Anderson Silva down. Chael is an amazing wrestler, he went to the Olympics I think. Not everybody can do that. I’m not that level of wrestler, I can wrestle a little bit, but I’m not like Chael Sonnen. I can kick box a damn sod better than Chael Sonnen can. I won’t get knocked out in the second round like Chael Sonnen did, that’s a fact.”

“You’re a fool to bet against Anderson, and for me personally, I want to fight the guy because I want to see how I can do against him. I’ve beaten a lot of guys, but I want to fight that guy. I want to see – I think I can do better. And I’m never going to know that until I get in there with him. Yes, I want to fight him. Yes, I want to get paid for a title shot, I want the main event, I want all that. But for me personally, for my mind and soul, I want to fight the guy to know how I would do. Because I think I can do better than Chael Sonnen did, in fact I know I can do better than what Chael Sonnen did.”

Link

Last edited 7/9/12 8:48PM server time by lohmann
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   7/9/12 5:01:07PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Now lets see if Stann will sign that contract

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   7/9/12 5:23:07PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:493-296
Chips:
Shut up Bisping!

Wait keep talking I remember the last time you ran your mouth about an American Hero!

Last edited 7/9/12 5:45PM server time by frizzzlecake

Post #3   7/9/12 5:44:11PM   

isk

In Full Mount

isk Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Hilarious. I like Bisping as a fighter, but based on past performances, Stann has shown superior one-punch power along with an excellent chin. On the other hand, Bisping is more about wearing dudes down through combinations and (usually) well-timed takedowns, and I feel his footwork, offensive output, and ability to recover position on the ground have done more for him than an ability to eat shots and keep going.

It's hard to compare the Hendo fight, because really, how many dudes at MW would still be walking after eating a shot like that? Very few. That said, and this is a bit off-topic, I'll never get tired of seeing that gif.

I would like to see this fight, and I give Bisping a fair chance (especially if he mixes in takedowns and Stann hasn't worked on his TDD since the Sonnen fight). But yes, this is just pre-fight posturing, and possibly deluded rambling.

Post #4   7/9/12 5:53:31PM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

Shut up Bisping!

Wait keep talking I remember the last time you ran your mouth about an American Hero!

^^^ I can only hope for this, but make no mistake, Stann has always been overhyped, ALWAYS. It'll be reminiscent of Bisping Leben minus the horrible hair.

Post #5   7/9/12 5:54:26PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Can pillows knock someone out? Bisping's pillow fists.

There bisping is talking about other guy's balls again.

Post #6   7/9/12 5:54:36PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,037-1,201
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think Stann is a more technical strikers than Leben so I don't see the comparison really. Bisping can win this fight for sure but I don't see him knocking him out

Post #7   7/9/12 5:57:54PM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,052-611
Camp: TKO
Chips:
I hate to say it, but Bisping will out point Stann. I think Belcher is a tougher fight for Bisping then Stann.

Post #8   7/9/12 6:05:02PM   

I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Standup Guy

I-GOT-THIS-PICK Avatar

Career:1,582-890
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think Bisping beats Stann hands down.Now that Franklin is back in the middle weight division I would like to see Bisping vs Franklin or Franklin vs Sonnen or Franklin vs Belfort ll I think Franklin can hang with anybody in the division except for the champ

Post #9   7/9/12 6:11:40PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,466-874
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

I think Bisping beats Stann hands down.Now that Franklin is back in the middle weight division I would like to see Bisping vs Franklin or Franklin vs Sonnen or Franklin vs Belfort ll I think Franklin can hang with anybody in the division except for the champ

Bisping Franklin make a lot of sense to me.
I'd pay to see.

Post #10   7/9/12 7:18:28PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Bisping Franklin make a lot of sense to me.
I'd pay to see.

I'd like to see that after seeing Franklin in his last fight.

Post #11   7/9/12 7:37:51PM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
Might have some scary moments against Stann, but I wouldn't be surprised if he can put away Stann, especially if he takes it to the mat.

Everyone loves to show that Hendo GIF, but also you have to take into account that it occured three years ago--and I very much doubt Brian Stann would have done any better.

Last edited 7/9/12 8:00PM server time by Wolfenstein

Post #12   7/9/12 7:59:49PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,887-1,050
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

^^^ I can only hope for this, but make no mistake, Stann has always been overhyped, ALWAYS. It'll be reminiscent of Bisping Leben minus the horrible hair.

In all fairness, Leben did pretty well in that match with Bisping considering how clearly outclassed he was on paper.

Post #13   7/9/12 8:18:52PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,306
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Belcher wants him as well
I think stann signs tommorrow. I wanna see this fight

Post #14   7/9/12 8:20:02PM   

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,641-896
Chips:
Just give him the title shot already. Bisping is going to whine himself into a title shot eventually and it may as well be done and over with now.

Post #15   7/9/12 8:50:22PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2