Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Chael lost because...............

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

twodragunns

Learning to Sprawl

twodragunns Avatar

Career:1,480-774
Chips:
I got tripped up by a Dodge once upon a time, but I never saw anyone ever trip over the name before ....... never owned a Dodge since ......

Post #16   7/9/12 5:46:21PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by warglory

Posted by infestructure

Posted by warglory

Posted by infestructure

Posted by warglory

Posted by infestructure

To all the people who think the spinning backfist was the only reason Sonnen lost..

Go cry into your mom's front bum. Do you not think Silva could have found another opening later on? Chael just handed it to him on a silver platter, thats all. Thats why you are all sore, and trying to take away from a good victory.

Its like saying "If Belfort hadn't stood in front of Andy to receive that front kick, we would be seeing a new champion". Shit happens. Get over it.

Um, I don't think anyone is upset at this point. This thread has been pure logic. Sonnen has shown to give Silva a large degree of problems, so to say that it was inevitable that Silva would have won had Sonnen not thrown that backfist is pure nuthuggery on your part. The rest of us are speculating, because that's what fight fans do. Don't rain on our parade.

I said " Do you not think Silva could have found another opening later on?" Just 'speculating' like you say.

note I said "COULD", I didn't say "WOULD". I definitely didn't say "INEVITABLY" which is the word you chose to put in my mouth.

I didn't mean anyone commenting on this thread is upset, but there are a lot of people on the PG crying over spilt milk, grabbed shorts and grease.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. I was just calling you out for being a bit dramatic. And I think the board has been fairly tame in comparison to, say, Condit/Diaz, or when Fitch got KOd.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, try improving your reading comprehension.
I was taking objection to your 'calling me out' and you putting words in my mouth.
If you thought my post was dramatic I'd hate to see you in a real drama

I put words in your mouth? I'm fairly certain you did all the typing there pal, accusing people of being butthurt. I'm all set with this conversation if you can't accept that.

Sigh...

I was done with this convo too.

People were 'butthurt' (what are you 16?) and it looks like you were one of them. I can accept that.

16 year olds say butthurt? Is old timey speak all the rage these days?

"Those dastardly fellows and their shenanigans shalt bringeth me closer to the principal's office!"

Post #17   7/9/12 10:01:38PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I blame the cornermen, they secretly left ice on the floor and made it slippery in the event Sonnen walked on that spot. Somehow Rogan didn't notice it

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #18   7/10/12 12:02:03AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2