Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

forrest vs tito 2...sloppy !

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:653-353
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
what do you guys think about this fight ? i thought it was horrible and not entertaining in the slightest. tito gassed after about 3 mins and they both looked like complete amateurs on the feet the entire fight.
worst fight i've seen in ages ! and what a dick move by forrest after the fight, so disrespectful.
forrest should think about retiring too after getting dropped twice by tito.

Post #1   7/8/12 1:31:06AM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
a bit much i thought forrest tito ....3 was a decent scrap and pretty entertaining nothing to write home about but alright for who they both are at this point in there career

Post #2   7/8/12 1:33:43AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,498-1,432
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

what do you guys think about this fight ? i thought it was horrible and not entertaining in the slightest. tito gassed after about 3 mins and they both looked like complete amateurs on the feet the entire fight.
worst fight i've seen in ages ! and what a dick move by forrest after the fight, so disrespectful.

It was the most entertaining fight of the night to me. Both guys had their moments and both seemed to leave it all out there FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT. I can't complain one bit, they put on a great show. I think you had a few too many Foster's.

Post #3   7/8/12 1:44:25AM   

FastKnockout

----PAPERBOY----

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,681-939
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by aussiemma

It was the most entertaining fight of the night to me. Both guys had their moments and both seemed to leave it all out there FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT. I can't complain one bit, they put on a great show. I think you had a few too many Foster's.

Post #4   7/8/12 1:58:14AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by aussiemma

i thought both guys where very slow, tito gassed after about 3 mins and it was just overall sloppy and not good to watch imo. but if you liked it who am i to say otherwise.
and australians don't actually drink foster's at all, i've never seen anyone drink it or seen it served in any pub or bar. i think the idea of us drinking that came from a simpsons episode or something ? but we definitely don't drink fosters. our most popular beer is VB.

Post #5   7/8/12 2:34:20AM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:730-442
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

we definitely don't drink fosters. our most popular beer is VB.

VB is piss water I didn't think Tito/Griffin was bad, but it wasn't great. I was thinking Le/Cote for FOTN

Post #6   7/8/12 3:22:32AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by aussiemma

VB is piss water I didn't think Tito/Griffin was bad, but it wasn't great. I was thinking Le/Cote for FOTN

one word SHEEP

Post #7   7/8/12 3:41:35AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by infestructure

Posted by aussiemma

That's my runner up, but more action went on in the Tito fight so I give it to that. Both were great considering how snoozy the rest if the card was. Some of my friends that are halfsy fans fell asleep before the Chael/Silva fight, so that was a barn burner to them.

Post #8   7/8/12 3:43:58AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by infestructure

Posted by aussiemma

one word SHEEP

Two words:

No Condom

Post #9   7/8/12 3:44:37AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
Here's the thing aussiemma, which decision out of the prior 7 did you like more? When you answer that, we can talk.

Last edited 7/8/12 4:44AM server time by cowcatcher
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   7/8/12 4:43:37AM   

loonytnt

MMA Sensei

loonytnt Avatar

Career:299-241
Camp: Diaz Fan Club
Chips:
i may get hate for this but...i think tito got rounds 1 and 3, may have been me wanting tito to win to tho lol

Post #11   7/8/12 4:45:00AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,730-1,561
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by aussiemma

as well

Post #12   7/8/12 9:58:27AM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Here's the thing aussiemma, which decision out of the prior 7 did you like more? When you answer that, we can talk.

give it a rest mate, i already said i didn't like the fight, everyone is entitled to their opinion. im not arguing with anyone

Post #13   7/8/12 10:40:05AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,352-1,258
Chips:
I ain't gonna beat a dead horse but Tito got robbed
Two knock downs and takedowns. I had him winning 29-28. His last fight. Forrest steals his spot light.

I am getting sick of griffin

Post #14   7/8/12 12:57:58PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,449-880
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I thought last night was a TERRIBLE card. At least UFC 147 had the prospects looking to make their name and put on exciting fights, which they did consistently. I had hope for 148, since all of the "bad cards" on paper have delivered this year. But this card was bad on paper, and even worse to watch.

Post #15   7/8/12 7:43:42PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2