Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Bisping needs to get his ass whooped out of the UFC...Who should end his misery and give joy to the UFC fans?

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
Who ends Michael "The Count" Bisping?
Hector Lombard 4 17%
Anderson Silva 8 33%
Jon Jones 1 4%
Mark Munoz 4 17%
Dan Henderson (AGAIN) 7 29%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,071-844
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Whoa, you guys...calm down on the fighter bashing. Not to be Captain Killjoy here, but this thread is dangerously close to becoming one of those threads.

this chael sonnen wannabe has been going around bashing anderson silva for years dont see anyone saying anything like this.

Post #31   7/6/12 4:42:52PM   

TKDMichael

Learning to Sprawl

TKDMichael Avatar

Career:37-26
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake Chael makes a valid point we are hear to bash Bisping, not talk about a man who smashed Bisping. Come on people, get it right.....
Yeah lets get back to your weekly show of Bisping-Bashing! With your host:CHAEEEEL_SONNNEN! Hey Bisping, are you an ultimate fighter now? B/C that's what another idiot said when he lost a match *cough*Abbadi*cough*

Post #32   7/6/12 4:53:13PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:891-507
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Whoa, you guys...calm down on the fighter bashing. Not to be Captain Killjoy here, but this thread is dangerously close to becoming one of those threads.

Bisping is exempt from fighter bashing.

Post #33   7/6/12 5:07:18PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I'm keeping score, just in case you weren't.

Chael - 100 pts
Shawn 91111 - 0 pts
postman - 0 pts

A thread about Bisping and you can't get the taste of Medium Rare out of your mouths.....

Thank you, please by all means, keep it up

only Wilt is allowed 100 points

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #34   7/6/12 8:37:45PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by postman

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

I never was a fan but I can't figure out why ppl hate the dude so much.

Did you not see the seasons of TUF he coached? The guy is a dick for the most part.

I trust nothing that show portrays. And Chael Sonnen seems to have tons of fans while speaking awful about the entire country of Brasil and another mans wife.

Believe what you want about TUF but he has the name Spitsbing for a reason. There are countless examples of this kind of stuff from him.

Sonnen plays a character on tv and that couldn't be more obvious. Bisping is not playing a character.

How can you seriously say its a character? Its one thing to talk smack and push ppls buttons. Its another to to make racist remarks and talk about how your going to smack a guys wife on the ass while she cooks you a steak. Facts are Chael is a bad person. He was caught cheating in the biggest fight of his life, plus he pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of money laundering. As much as ppl try to say it has nothing to do with being british I have my doubts. Hes no more of a dick then Chael and IMO far less of a dick.

Isnt all the just to push peoples buttons though? You honestly think he wants to smack his wife on the ass while she cooks him a steak? Come on.

Sure and you managed to brush off the weakest of my claims to why he is a dick. Defend the racist remarks, and the laundering of money...... How about if he moves up to 205 and starts talking about Black amaerica and how hes going to smash Jon Jones. How quick will everyone be to defend him then? Its amazing to me what people turn a blind eye to.

And now you're putting words into his mouth. You have no idea what he is going to say so you're just blindly trying to say anything he might do.

I really dont know the intricacies of the real estate issue he had to discuss it more.

Racist remarks are just that no matter if its an act or if it is real life feelings. If it were about a black guy very few would accept it bottom line.

As for Bisping he is a dick but he gets bashed as a bad fighter because of it. He is a very good fighter, mearly the fact he is mentioned in the same thread as the guys above proves that. I suppose agree to disagree on Chael even if your all wrong.

Post #35   7/6/12 9:31:53PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by tmas

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

this chael sonnen wannabe has been going around bashing anderson silva for years dont see anyone saying anything like this.

Thats just an act, just like the real Chael you can get away with breaking the rules so long as you just pretrend.

Post #36   7/6/12 9:34:18PM   

TKDMichael

Learning to Sprawl

TKDMichael Avatar

Career:37-26
Chips:
Bisping is an amazing fighter and he has my respect.

Last edited 7/7/12 2:34PM server time by TKDMichael
Edit note/reason: Opinion Change:Saw Bisping-Sonnen

Post #37   7/6/12 9:41:55PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:822-526
Chips:
Pointless thread is pointless

Post #38   7/6/12 10:38:09PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,134-678
Chips:
Diss him and bash him as much hammerhead1 and frizzzlecake. But he makes over $525,000 fighting for the UFC. I'm sure that's more than both of you two earn in 2 or even 3 years, put together. And he makes that alone from his job without sponsors and all that. He has thousands of fans who will pay to see him and pay to talk to him. He could beat the crap out of you one after the other. If you wanna call him a d-bag or hate him, remember to respect what he's done, he hung in with some champions such as Rashad and Wandy for 15 minutes which people like Chuck and Rampage couldn't do.

At least respect him and what he's brought to MMA. Who's the real d-bag? You sitting behind a keyboard in your own house living most likely a 9-5 job bashing someone who's out there living his dream job? The reality is he's out there doing something with there life, not trolling on forums.

I've never purposely disrespected a fighter or there personality, I have fighter's I dislike but I still credit there ability. Maybe grow some f*ing respect before showing up on our forums, if you don't want that F* off back to Sherdog, they'll f*ing love you over there.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #39   7/7/12 9:34:21AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,512-1,449
Chips:
OK, this thread is way too hostile and it's getting locked down. Guys, if you make a thread, don't make it so blatantly a fighter bashing thread. We want to be better than that here. We are relaxed on the rules here now, but we still don't need the outward bashing around here.

Post #40   7/8/12 1:36:48AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3