Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Another UFC 149 Matchup Change - Claude Patrick out, Brian Ebersole in vs James Head

Print  
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,159-691
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Why can't I go to Calgary

UFC 149, schedule for July 21, 2012 in Calgary, has yet another change on the fight card due to injury.  The UFC has announced Claude Patrick has suffered a knee injury and will not be competing against James Head in the welterweight division.  Instead, Brian Ebersole and his “Hairrow” will be filling in.

For Ebersole, this will be only a month out from a hard fought unanimous decision win over TJ Waldburger on the UFC on FX 4 card that took place on June 22.  He is now riding an 11 fight win streak, 4 of which are wins in the UFC.

Claude Patrick will be added to the long list of UFC 149 casualties.  Jose Aldo,  Thiago Alves, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Michael Bisping, Siyar Bahadurzada, Thiago Silva and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira all were scheduled for the card but are unable to compete due to injuries.

LINK

Massive fan of James, huge fan of Ebersole, painful match for me to watch
But a lot more of a winnable fight for James but still a massive step up in competition. I don't want to see a loser

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   7/5/12 8:32:00AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,809-1,609
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
LINK

Someone beat you to it.

I like the fight but I think Ebersole runs through him.

Last edited 7/5/12 9:06AM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   7/5/12 9:04:21AM