Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Michael Bisping: ‘Alan Belcher If Your Balls Are Big Enough Call Joe Silva and Let’s Do It’

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

JLS1980

Heavyweight Champ

JLS1980 Avatar

Career:1,124-605
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Actually Bisping and Stann are both rated higher Belcher. And Vitor is ranked higher than Bisping.

Personally I think all of these matchups have the potential to be good or even great. There is quit a bit of talent as far as the top 15 fighters go in the Middleweight division. There's about 12 fighters that are legit top ten guys in the division.

Some could argue that this is no longer the weakest division in the UFC anymore.
As far as top to bottom goes.

1.Silva 2.Sonnen 3.Munoz 4.Belfort 5.Bisping 6.Boetsch 7.Okami 8.Weidman
9.Stann 10.Lombard. 11.Belcher 12.Franklin.(Didn't include any of the Strikeforce guys). These are the latest Sb consensus ratings. My personal top ten rankings are slightly different and I have Belcher in the top 10 but behind Bisping.

Bisping doesn't really know who he wants to fight though. He wants Siva, he wants Sonnen, and now he wants Belcher. I'm probably leaving a cople of guys out.

On another note I hope they give Munoz, as long as he wins against Weidman), the next title shot. I think he deserves it the most.

Post #16   7/4/12 7:47:29PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Bisping beats both Stann and Belcher. I will put my av on the line

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #17   7/4/12 8:20:40PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,624-911
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Belfort would be the most dangerous for Bisping, and Stann the easiest.

Post #18   7/5/12 1:40:29AM   

ianinspain

MMA Regular

ianinspain Avatar

Career:754-517
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Bisping beats both Stann and Belcher.

Post #19   7/5/12 6:38:25AM   

HunterB

Learning to Sprawl

Career:30-24
Chips:
Belcher by whatever he wants. Most under rated Middleweight in the UFC.

Post #20   7/5/12 10:47:05AM   

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:
Belcher is a tougher fight than Stann, though IMO both these fights at this point in Bispings career are a step backwards towards the title. Stann is tough, but over rated IMO, Belcher is tough with skills. He's a more dangerous fight than Stann, But Belcher had a long lay off and is 2-3 fights away from a crack at Bisping. I can see Stann fighting Belcher instead of either of them getting The Count !!!

Post #21   7/5/12 6:07:01PM   

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:
I wanna see Bisping vs Belfort - Nottingham card main event !!!!!

Post #22   7/5/12 6:08:43PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,185-774
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by LightsOUT23

I wanna see Bisping vs Belfort - Nottingham card main event !!!!!

Belfort KO R1

Post #23   7/5/12 6:44:42PM   

Card

MMA Regular

Card Avatar

Career:1,137-595
Chips:
From Duke Roufus on the UG:

"Belcher will accept Bisping's Challenge!"

Michael Bisping mentioned that he would like to fight Alan Belcher.
Alan accepts! We called Joe Silva! Hopefully fight comes together.

Last edited 7/6/12 10:29AM server time by Card
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #24   7/6/12 10:29:37AM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
Bisping would out point Belcher, Stann or Vitor. Call me crazy but I think Vitor is pretty overrated right now. I would take Franklin if they ever had a rematch too.

Everyone seems to think Bisping's getting knocked out whenever he faces a striker. Only Hendo has managed it despite Bisping facing other heavy hitters like Rashad, Rivera, Wandy and Leben. Hendo's H-bomb is a different animal to anyone's else's hard punch.

Post #25   7/7/12 6:10:22AM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:
Mikey youre the one who ducked Lombard and take an easy fight every year, Belcher would probably win.

Post #26   7/7/12 5:23:34PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by BigBadAl

Bisping would out point Belcher, Stann or Vitor. Call me crazy but I think Vitor is pretty overrated right now. I would take Franklin if they ever had a rematch too.

Everyone seems to think Bisping's getting knocked out whenever he faces a striker. Only Hendo has managed it despite Bisping facing other heavy hitters like Rashad, Rivera, Wandy and Leben. Hendo's H-bomb is a different animal to anyone's else's hard punch.

Well, Hendo is the last dangerous striker he fought next to an old Wandy who still managed to rock him and if he had a few more seconds would've finished him. Bisping refuses to fight Lombard or any other striker, he was supposed to fight Vitor in England but he decided getting KO'd in England wouldn't help him get a title shot off of 10 nothing wins in a row like he wants.

Post #27   7/7/12 5:25:50PM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by BigBadAl

Well, Hendo is the last dangerous striker he fought next to an old Wandy who still managed to rock him and if he had a few more seconds would've finished him. Bisping refuses to fight Lombard or any other striker, he was supposed to fight Vitor in England but he decided getting KO'd in England wouldn't help him get a title shot off of 10 nothing wins in a row like he wants.

Saying Bisping ducked Lombard and Vitor and is ducking all strikers is a bit silly when he happily faced Hendo, Wandy, Leben, Sonnen, took the fight against Boetsch who had just knocked Okami the fcuk out, said he would take a fight against Belcher and is calling out the greatest of all strikers in Silva.

Post #28   7/9/12 12:31:34PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2