Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ian McCall was sick going into fight with Mighty Mouse

Print  
Posted By Message

Card

MMA Regular

Card Avatar

Career:1,303-666
Camp: World Top Team
Chips:
UFC's Ian McCall talks Demetrious Johnson vs. Joe Benavidez

Ian McCall: I failed (in the fight with Demetrious). I failed that test miserably. No excuses. I just chalk it up to me being stupid and cutting too much weight. I didn't do my diet perfectly like I usually do. I cut like 19 pounds, 24 hours prior to the fight. I screwed up. I was off my game. It happens. My hat's off to Demetrious for beating the crap out of me.

Ian McCall: I think I caught some sort of bug. I was sick and feeling sh*tty all week leading up to it. It just wasn't my night. Weight cut-wise, I felt horrible. I've never felt so bad making a cut, but what it comes down to, is that it's all my own fault. It's nobody else's fault.

I don't even know if DJ can get past Joseph Benavidez, to be honest. Nothing against Joe, I like Joe more than I like Demetrious, but I would like Demetrious to beat Joe, because it would make me look better and give me a little more satisfaction in life [laughs], but I don't know if I really see that happening.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/28/3122630/ufc-ian-mccall-was-sick-going-into-fight-with-mighty-mouse

Post #1   6/28/12 12:54:43PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,361-1,266
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Ian said the same thing last night on themmapodcast. I thought for sure he was going to win the rematch with Mighty Mouse.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   6/28/12 1:31:50PM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,133-655
Camp: Burlingtonians Only
Chips:
I like the fact that he is taking responsibility for the loss with an explanation, but not an excuse.

Post #3   6/28/12 3:50:07PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,146-1,245
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Dberntson

I like the fact that he is taking responsibility for the loss with an explanation, but not an excuse.

He knows he still fought and lost so why make excuses

Post #4   6/28/12 4:20:00PM