Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Vitor Belfort Calls Out Michael Bisping, Not Afraid of Jon Jones

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,428-1,454
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Bisping would TD Belfort at will, he much MUCH more well rounded then Belfort and Belfort doesnt have the best TD's in the sport..compstats actually has his % really low..Bisping would win..

Post #31   6/27/12 1:59:00AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,910-1,061
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
"I guess Wanderlei will be able to fight in October but I only want that my next bout that accredits me to dispute the belt. I don't know, maybe Michael Bisping."

"I don't pick fights. There are people who say ‘If they give me this guy, I would rather be fired'! I was even talking about it with Dana White. How can anybody choose their fight?"

Completely contradictory.

Post #32   6/27/12 9:20:18AM   

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Bisping would TD Belfort at will, he much MUCH more well rounded then Belfort and Belfort doesnt have the best TD's in the sport..compstats actually has his % really low..Bisping would win..

Bisping would have a hard time getting Belfort to the ground with Belforts haymaker knockout tdd.

Bispings strength IS speed, belfort is faster. Bisping has a much better chance in a 5 rounder than a 3 rounder because Belfor WILL knock him down once at least.

Post #33   6/27/12 7:23:44PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Bisping would have a hard time getting Belfort to the ground with Belforts haymaker knockout tdd.

Bispings strength IS speed, belfort is faster. Bisping has a much better chance in a 5 rounder than a 3 rounder because Belfor WILL knock him down once at least.

Bisping wouldn't take Vitor down at will, to think that actually makes me laugh and not just that but to say Bisping is WAY more well rounded is a HUGE stretch. Belfort is a Bracket BlackBelt that has boxed professionally. Not to mention he's fought tougher competition

Last edited 6/27/12 7:45PM server time by prophecy033
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #34   6/27/12 7:43:04PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Veeetor - - -

Please read my 2nd NY Times Bestseller - - - it MIGHT come in handy, oh while you are at it, tell Andy

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 6/27/12 11:30PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #35   6/27/12 9:37:55PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3