Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Praised by UFC boss, Fisher likely to retire after loss to Stout at UFC on FX 4

Print  
Posted By Message

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,667-904
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
In another three-round battle, Sam Stout (17-7-1 MMA, 6-6 UFC) on Friday wrapped up a rare MMA trilogy with Spencer Fisher (24-8 MMA, 9-7 UFC).

But it likely will be the last fight for Fisher, who had hinted in the weeks leading up to the rubber match that it might be his final bout before retirement.

Though Fisher did not attend the post-fight news conference and was not interviewed in the octagon following the loss, he told FUEL TV in a post-fight interview that his decision to retire is likely to hold up. He did leave the door open for a return, but said if that happens it will come at featherweight.

SOURCE

Post #1   6/23/12 5:21:19PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
One of my favorites. His striking looked real crisp last night. Did not expect that at all. Loved his enthusiasm and toughness. It was a great last fight to retire on. Wish he could have pulled out the W though.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   6/23/12 5:24:58PM