Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Bellator Signs Four Time World Sambo Champ Vitaly Minakov

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,660-1,466
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
The heavyweight additions continue for Bellator Fighting Championships as the promotion has added the undefeated Vitaly Minakov to the heavyweight ranks. Minakov joins Bellator fresh off a vicious knockout of Bellator veteran Eddie Sanchez, and is ready to take his talents stateside and compete with the world’s best fighters.

“Becoming a Bellator fighter means that all my hard work in the gym and training has all paid off,” Minakov said. “It means myself and my entire team were working in the right direction, and we did everything right.”

Undefeated at 8-0, the four-time World Sambo Champion boasts an outstanding ground game to complement a striking game that has earned the improving Minakov three knockout wins in his last four victories.

A member of the RusFighters Sports Club headed by Alexei Zhernakov, Minakov is set to make his Bellator debut shortly and already has his sights set on a future Bellator Heavyweight Tournament.

Link

Post #1   6/16/12 11:00:28AM