Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mike Pierce's split-decision win at UFC on FX 3 actually a unanimous nod

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Card

MMA Regular

Card Avatar

Career:1,294-663
Camp: World Top Team
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Since it basically comes down to a clerical error we are going to change it.

Awesomeness.

Post #16   6/14/12 1:28:21PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,045-1,154
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

ok, DTM will explain why it can't be fixed this far out. Sorry guys

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   6/14/12 3:52:25PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,510-938
Chips:
The problem is that we intentionally have a camp roster lock in place for a certain amount of time after an event for cases just like this. This news came out after this lockout period took place, so a re-running of the statistics at this point would alter the fight camp rankings for that event and would wipe out all currently placed wagers as the fight pick bonus would be different. There's lots of work being done behind the scenes right now, and we will try to be more flexible on stuff like this in future incarnations. I don't have the specific number in front of me, but I doubt this would alter things much anyway as nearly no one ever picks split dec anyway. Worst case scenario a tiny tiny number of people may have gotten a few stray points or 10 more fantasy dollars. This is my fault for not having the system more flexible right now, so direct any hatemail my way por favor.

Post #18   6/15/12 2:12:52PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2