Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC on FX 3's Erick Silva says quick fights prepared him for Charlie Brenneman

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,911-1,142
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Fighters are divided on whether quick fights are a good thing inside the octagon.

Some would like to earn every penny of their purse and pick up a few lessons on the way. Others want to take the money and run.

In two UFC fights, Erick Silva has spent a combined 69 seconds inside the cage. To him, that's almost perfect.

"My first two fights in the UFC were very important," he told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) through translator and Strikeforce light heavyweight Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante. "They made me more confident for this next fight."

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Post #1   6/7/12 11:16:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
they sure won't prepare him for the wrestling clinic Brenneman will put on, nor has those fights shown he can fight for 15 minutes at a good pace

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   6/7/12 11:38:52PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:983-570
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Boy i hope this doesn't wreck yet another hype train im riding...nick dennis, stephen thompson, barboza. Prove me right for a change, plzkthnx!

Post #3   6/8/12 5:44:49AM