Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What happened to the playground?

Print  
  Page 4 of 9     1     2     3     4     5     6     7   >>
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,306-1,232
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

just wanted to get this in this thread real quick while we're all talking about how much we love the site.

GO PREMIUM GUYS!!!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #46   6/7/12 1:29:58PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,306-1,232
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by kopower

I feel this site is much better than it was before. Yeah, the mass bannings definitely hurt the site, but some of them needed to happen. It's a more laid back atmosphere now. However, I do miss some of the old posters, and rivalries between fight camps

I'll start up a rivalry.....your fight camp ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

As much as I want to rip on you, I just can't. Something is preventing me... Maybe it's the perfection, or charisma, or the sweet comment nuggets you deliver, time and again.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #47   6/7/12 1:33:34PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,802-1,452
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Aether

Posted by KungFuMaster

And to the few people whom I have gone to wars with - I never forget but I'm always ready to pretend it never happened with the exception of one individual whose name is not worthy of being spoken.

That's me, for anyone who was wondering. lol.

As much as you want to be THAT GUY, it's not you. Everyone knows who he is.

Hi friend

Last edited 6/7/12 1:44PM server time by shawn91111
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #48   6/7/12 1:43:38PM   

KingCmb

Standup Guy

KingCmb Avatar

Career:935-862
Chips:
Ya we just need more people to come out and start posting instead of just picking fights like I did I found it's not to hard to hop on the boards just be fair and people will treat u fair.....now that certain mods are gone...from what iv heard

Post #49   6/7/12 3:15:49PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,802-1,452
Chips:
Some mods dont even play the game anymore and havent for 3-4 seasons now. They havent posted in forever as well.

Post #50   6/7/12 4:00:53PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,510-938
Chips:
A large portion of the blame lies squarely on me for not being here in the dark days and for leaving so many bugs and problems unfixed for so long. It's gonna take a few months but hopefully the re-invention, new features, improved features, and some publicity at that time will bring back the glory days. The current set of mods and regular posters are what kept things rolling and are truly the soul of this website, so give credit where credit is due and thank all of you that stuck around.

Post #51   6/7/12 4:07:38PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

A large portion of the blame lies squarely on me for not being here in the dark days and for leaving so many bugs and problems unfixed for so long. It's gonna take a few months but hopefully the re-invention, new features, improved features, and some publicity at that time will bring back the glory days. The current set of mods and regular posters are what kept things rolling and are truly the soul of this website, so give credit where credit is due and thank all of you that stuck around.

I like the fact you take the time to respond to our concerns. Some site admins do not care to do that...

Post #52   6/7/12 4:40:58PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,646-1,415
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by DoTheMMAth

I like the fact you take the time to respond to our concerns. Some site admins do not care to do that...

This We can only go up from here

Post #53   6/7/12 6:25:34PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,937-1,115
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Aether

Posted by KungFuMaster

And to the few people whom I have gone to wars with - I never forget but I'm always ready to pretend it never happened with the exception of one individual whose name is not worthy of being spoken.

That's me, for anyone who was wondering. lol.

As much as you want to be THAT GUY, it's not you. Everyone knows who he is.

Hi friend

KungFuMaster i love that you take things so personally on the internet.

None of this is real.

Step outside and look up at the clouds

Post #54   6/7/12 6:29:28PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Posted by Poor_Franklin

just wanted to get this in this thread real quick while we're all talking about how much we love the site.

GO PREMIUM GUYS!!!

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #55   6/7/12 6:38:17PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kopower

Posted by Poor_Franklin

GO PREMIUM GUYS!!!

Not 100% certain on this one yet (still have lots of things to decide) but we might wind up getting rid of the premium account option as the new site will have far less ads. In the event we go this route, we will have other ways on the site to earn various perks and unique privileges, and we will refund premium memberships. This isn't set in stone, and I have much finalize with the boss-man still and go over with Sam - but just a heads up of what may be coming.

Post #56   6/7/12 8:06:26PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,266-824
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kopower

Posted by Poor_Franklin

GO PREMIUM GUYS!!!

Not 100% certain on this one yet (still have lots of things to decide) but we might wind up getting rid of the premium account option as the new site will have far less ads. In the event we go this route, we will have other ways on the site to earn various perks and unique privileges, and we will refund premium memberships. This isn't set in stone, and I have much finalize with the boss-man still and go over with Sam - but just a heads up of what may be coming.

Super Ultra OG Prop

Post #57   6/7/12 8:13:07PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,086-1,216
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

That actually works well for me if it does go that route cuz my Premium expires July 23rd but ya'll know I'm still gonna pay whatever to get those "perks" you're talking about

Post #58   6/7/12 8:26:17PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,600-1,486
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DoTheMMAth

That actually works well for me if it does go that route cuz my Premium expires July 23rd but ya'll know I'm still gonna pay whatever to get those "perks" you're talking about

I'll let the cat out of the bag, HJ's for all the mods will be the payment for the "perks".

Post #59   6/7/12 8:36:08PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Without giving away too much of what's on the drawing board (especially if we're unable to pull it off), the perks would be earnable via game play and not necesarily cost you anything.

Post #60   6/7/12 8:37:03PM   

Page 4 of 9     1     2     3     4     5     6     7   >>