Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Running with the bulls? UFC on FX 3's Charlie Brenneman has other concerns

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
"The Spaniard" will be taking a trip to Spain soon, but instead of thinking about a bout against bulls, Charlie Brenneman (15-3 MMA, 4-2 UFC) is focusing all his attention on up-and-coming Brazilian welterweight Erick Silva (13-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC).

"I don't know if I can say he's overrated because we don't know if he's going to produce or not yet," Brenneman told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) prior to Friday's UFC on FX 3 co-headliner. "His steam is a little ahead of his production. He's definitely got a lot of talent.

"Last time I was in this kind of situation, I came out with flying colors, and I hope this goes the same way."

UFC on FX 3 takes place Friday at BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla. In addition to the FX-televised main card, FUEL TV and Facebook carry the night's prelims.

Link

Post #1   6/6/12 12:51:22AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:488-293
Chips:
I think Charlie can out wrestle Silva for three rounds.

Post #2   6/6/12 2:28:16PM