Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Martin Kampmann Tops The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale Fighter Salaries

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale fighter salaries were released to MMAWeekly.com on Monday by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

The main event at Friday’s event featured Martin Kampmann continuing his assencion towards title contention by finishing Jake Ellenberger in the second round.

Michael Chiesa became The Ultimate Fighter with his submission of Al Iaquinta in the fifteenth season finale of the venerable reality series.

The following figures are based on the fighter salary information that promoters are required by law to submit to the state athletic commissions, including the winners’ bonuses.

Link

Post #1   6/5/12 12:09:24AM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:488-293
Chips:
So the 16,000 dollars is separate from the"six-figure" contract? Or did Uncle Dana hold out until he shaved?

Post #2   6/5/12 12:48:26AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,690-1,487
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by frizzzlecake

So the 16,000 dollars is separate from the"six-figure" contract? Or did Uncle Dana hold out until he shaved?

The six figures spans 3 years and I believe 9 fights.

Post #3   6/5/12 2:06:35AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by frizzzlecake

imo 9 fights is far too many to be on a TUF contract. Let's say he goes 7-0 in his next 7 fights and is now a co-main fighter or a main event fighter on a Fox/FX/Fuel card...does $16k base pay seem appropriate? 7 fights imo is where it should be at

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   6/5/12 7:33:08AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by frizzzlecake

imo 9 fights is far too many to be on a TUF contract. Let's say he goes 7-0 in his next 7 fights and is now a co-main fighter or a main event fighter on a Fox/FX/Fuel card...does $16k base pay seem appropriate? 7 fights imo is where it should be at

I'm sure at that point it'd get restructured. The UFC, for the most part, take care of their guys. If not in the contract, discretionary bonuses will do.

Post #5   6/5/12 11:27:21AM