Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote targeted for UFC 148

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,512-891
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by jae_1833

Cote all day, unless he radomly blows his knee out.

If you're referring to the fight against Anderson, there was nothing random about it.

Anderson landed some vicious straight kick(s) to his knee in the second round.

Someone made a gif of the kick that likely caused the damage.

I was there live and pretty close to the cage. When I saw the kick to the knee, I cringed because of the way it bent.

Injuries that happen DURING a fight aren't excuses. They are a result of your opponents techniques. That's why I don't accept Faber's broken hand excuses.

Post #31   6/1/12 3:11:18PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605
Injuries that happen DURING a fight aren't excuses. They are a result of your opponents techniques. That's why I don't accept Faber's broken hand excuses.

really? How can you fault someone from breaking their hand in a fight? But if that's the case, then you shouldnt accept Anderson's "broken ribs" excuse either

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #32   6/1/12 5:12:33PM   

FR33B1RD

Banned for Cheating

FR33B1RD Avatar

Career:679-366
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by bjj1605

really? How can you fault someone from breaking their hand in a fight? But if that's the case, then you shouldnt accept Anderson's "broken ribs" excuse either

He didn't, you misunderstood him and made a straw man, which is a logical fallacy.

Post #33   6/2/12 7:55:45PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3