Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Anderson Silva Injured, But Is 'Optimistic About His Recovery'

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,603-874
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not me. I hope something is broken and the fight will go on as planned.

We Sonnen fans have been denied twice now. It's time the mma gods work in our favor.

Really?

I do not think I have ever wanted a fighter to hobble into a bout on busted knees. Hating is okay, but that is borderline sadistic.

Post #16   5/29/12 2:38:32PM   

frizzzlecake

MMA Sensei

frizzzlecake Avatar

Career:474-286
Chips:
One thing that doesn't sit well with me, injury's happen all the time in training. But fighters don't usually go and say there injured if they are going to continue to fight.

I know I wouldn't go claiming i am injured before a fight.. Chael will take down Anderson with healthy knees or hurt knees. Hopefully he learned his lesson and take a chapter out of CB's book.

Post #17   5/29/12 6:32:28PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Injuries + excuses + no internet = The National Slogan for Brazil

Post #18   5/29/12 9:30:25PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by lohmann

Posted by KungFuMaster

Not me. I hope something is broken and the fight will go on as planned.

We Sonnen fans have been denied twice now. It's time the mma gods work in our favor.

Really?

I do not think I have ever wanted a fighter to hobble into a bout on busted knees. Hating is okay, but that is borderline sadistic.

For the first time in my Playground posting career I am stumbling here as I don't quite know how to respond to this...

Part of me wants to correct the misunderstanding and then there's a part of me which wants to leave it as it is. These are tough times filled with tough questions. I don't quite know what to do here.

May I get a little help here on what to do?

If no one comes in to help me out with this dilemma, I'll see if I can put up a respectable retort tomorrow.

Last edited 5/30/12 12:10AM server time by KungFuMaster
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #19   5/29/12 11:18:45PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2