Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Who impressed you most at UFC on FOX 3?

Print  
Who impressed you most?
Nate Diaz 17 39%
Alan Belcher 22 50%
Michael Johnson 2 5%
Roland Delorme 2 5%
Louis Gaudinout 1 2%
Lavar Johnson 0 0%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Mike Goldberg.....for referring to Johny Hendricks as a LW

Post #16   5/6/12 6:15:34PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:647-349
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
goldberg has improved heaps though, i was watching an old ufc wired the other day, listening to him made me cringe.

Post #17   5/7/12 5:14:03AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by aussiemma

goldberg has improved heaps though, i was watching an old ufc wired the other day, listening to him made me cringe.

I don't think I can agree with that. He's getting worse imo. He's so awkward when he speaks and when he's not repeating himself over and over he's saying things at inopportune moments like when two guys are exchanging or when Rogan is clearly trying to say something. And when Joe says a point in round one expect to hear the same point said multiple times in rounds 2 and 3 by Goldberg. Then there's the constant mistakes and Rogan having to correct him at least once or twice a card.

It might just be me but I can't stand his commentary and the only reason I don't mute is because of Rogan. I wouldn't mind having them pair Rogan and Aink for a while to see how that works. Doubt it'll happen though

Post #18   5/7/12 12:05:38PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:647-349
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Although he does make mistakes i still think he has improved heaps since the early days, go listen to an old unleashed or wired show he was horrible back then..i dont understand how he has gotten worse ? he's been doing it for ten years and has obviously improved, both with his knowledge and commentary.
you cant deny that rogan and goldberg make a good team it kind of balances out between them lol

Post #19   5/7/12 6:13:28PM   

DancingDoll

In Full Cowgirl

DancingDoll Avatar

Career:710-345
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Belcher. That really surprised me. I was arguing with someone about it the day before saying there was no way Palhares was going to lose to Belcher, so I had to eat my words on that one. I had totally discounted him, but also because I think Palhares is really exciting to watch so was looking forward to one of his brutal leg-locks, and especially when it went to the ground, I thought it was just a matter of time. Belcher definitely surprised me - not just that he won the fight - but in how he won it.

Nate was good too. I think a Nate vs Bendo match is just a matter of time now...

Post #20   5/7/12 8:53:58PM   

Dante1105

Learning to Sprawl

Dante1105 Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Nate Diaz

Post #21   5/9/12 2:12:19PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2