Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Featherweight Ross Pearson Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,847-1,629
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
English featherweight Ross Pearson was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of DUI according to news site TMZ. The Alliance MMA fighter has been in Las Vegas helping out teammate Dominick Cruz with The Ultimate Fighter Live. Here's what they had to say.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Ross was pulled over around 4AM early Sunday morning when police noticed his car swerving on the road.

When police approached the vehicle, we're told they observed signs Ross had been drinking and asked him to get out of the car -- where they administered a field sobriety test.

According to law enforcement, Ross performed miserably on the test and was placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI.

He has since been released. Calls to Ross were not returned.

LINK

Post #1   5/1/12 9:58:09PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,534-933
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
From what I heard the only suspicion was regarding how he was operating a motor vehicle at all. How the hell do you get popped for a deuce in Vegas? That's like getting a public intoxication charge in Vegas.

Drunk driving is no joke, but if I said I never did it I'd be a liar and a hypocrite. So I certainly can't judge Pearson. I ultimately stopped driving drunk though, hopefully Ross does the same.

Post #2   5/2/12 7:00:59AM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,252-1,525
Chips:
The dude has the cash for a Limo....he has the money to avoid situations like this. Shame on you Ross.

Post #3   5/2/12 11:49:26AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,545-881
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Sir_Karl

The dude has the cash for a Limo....he has the money to avoid situations like this. Shame on you Ross.

he might have spent all of his cash on liquor

Post #4   5/2/12 3:50:37PM