Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nathan Diaz vs Jim Miller

Print  
Diaz vs Miller
Nathan Diaz 18 67%
Jim Miller 9 33%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

twodragunns

Learning to Sprawl

twodragunns Avatar

Career:1,558-828
Chips:
I just don't see any LW in the UFC walking Nate Diaz down with his striking being what it is ..... Millers face tonight will tell the story as Cerrone's did and Donald Cerrone isn't 5` 9" like Miller is. I had Miller picked all week, but have since changed this pick to Nate Diaz by UD based on his striking ability as well as his overall improved skillset. Nate will have a massive reach advantage and should do enough damage early on to slow Millers late round roll.

Post #16   5/5/12 9:38:28AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,637-1,512
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by twodragunns

I just don't see any LW in the UFC walking Nate Diaz down with his striking being what it is ..... Millers face tonight will tell the story as Cerrone's did and Donald Cerrone isn't 5` 9" like Miller is. I had Miller picked all week, but have since changed this pick to Nate Diaz by UD based on his striking ability as well as his overall improved skillset. Nate will have a massive reach advantage and should do enough damage early on to slow Millers late round roll.

I just changed my pick today as well. I went into this one thinking that when Diaz has trouble, it's against solid wrestlers, but I can't get past the striking edge or reach coupled with Nate's sub game if he does get taken down. I hope Miller wins, but the more I think about this one, the more it favors Diaz to me.

Post #17   5/5/12 11:53:39AM   

Dante1105

Learning to Sprawl

Dante1105 Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Miller got worked!

Post #18   5/9/12 2:15:19PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2