Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Joey Beltran Wins His 205 lb Debut

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by postman

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by postman

Posted by Franklinfan47

Why didnt he do this while he was still in the UFC? Seems like a no brainer to me. Same with Yvel.

Joey @lhw in the UFC? 205 is a shark tank I don't see many wins for him.

why wouldnt you want to let these 2 sharks in the shark tank?

Cause their not Sharks? Barracuda? (misspelled)

The way I look at it, cant be any worse than the beatings they were getting at heavyweight.

Man I don't know. I think I would take my chances at HW they might be stronger but they sure as hell are nowhere near as athletic. I don't know. I feel like everyone thinks a middle of the road fighters answer is to drop weight and he will be a better fighter very few guys have that work for them. The lower weights it makes a little more sense but Its seems to me between HW and LHW its a awful idea. You move from being the smaller "quicker fighter" who might give up some power to a weight that your not going to be any stronger and your going to be slower.

Post #16   5/2/12 10:17:08AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2