Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman To Main Event UFC On Fuel 4

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,803-1,002
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Pookie

Weidman by a landslide

By a landslide? Come on now. lol

Well not like, literally a landslide. The earth isn't going to shake and displace itself on top of Munoz from the asswhooping Weidman gives him. But he is going to get dominated in one-sided fashion.

lol! I mean you really think Weidman will dominate Munoz? I'm the opposite.

Post #16   4/25/12 12:24:49PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,550-903
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by aussiemma

weidman looked pretty badass in his last fight, that win and the way he won must have given him alot more confidence. tough fight to call, both guys have got great wrestling so look for this to be a stand up battle, but wouldnt surprise me if weidman tried to go for the takedown and sub...guy looks pretty slick to me on the ground

Against Maia? I thought he looked sloppier than a brazilian mudslide.

Compared to how well Sonnen did against Maia?

Posted by Bubbles

Both of these guys looked like ass when they fought Maia, the only common opponent, so its tough to pick one right now but I'll lean towards Munoz due to punching power

In their defense, I think Maia was the reason they looked like ass.

Post #17   4/25/12 6:57:01PM   

aussiemma

Soup is not a meal

aussiemma Avatar

Career:699-385
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by aussiemma

weidman looked pretty badass in his last fight, that win and the way he won must have given him alot more confidence. tough fight to call, both guys have got great wrestling so look for this to be a stand up battle, but wouldnt surprise me if weidman tried to go for the takedown and sub...guy looks pretty slick to me on the ground

Against Maia? I thought he looked sloppier than a brazilian mudslide.

sorry yeah your right, i thought the tom lawlor fight was his last one...yeah he didnt look good at all in the maia fight

Post #18   4/25/12 7:26:00PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2